I AM LOOKING TO BUILD YOUR WEBSITE… Please help me…

I am looking to build your website… Please help me…

I need to demonstrate that I have the ability to build websites before attaining a decent career in web development. I want you to help me by me helping you!

I am looking ideally for a small business that requires a website (not a hosting website! maybe an information website). I do not want a business that is solely trading on the internet. I would like a company that is based in the real world so the chances are greater that your site will stay online.

An example list of businesses might include:

Charity
    Small Car Dealership
    Accountants
    Opticians
    etc

I would also like you to prove prior to the creation that you have a registered site or domain name so that I can deposit the website, and work on it for a while, maintaining it so that I can gain experience on a site that is not mine.

Please view my portfolio as it stands at: http://www.popeonline.co.uk/portfolio/

In return all I want is a small bit of feedback, and your permission to put it on my portfolio. Of course depending on your contentment a small financial reward, no more than you think it is worth.

I look forward to hearing from someone, if you have any questions at all please contact me.
    Thanks,
    James W Pope
    Pope Online :: Web Design
    www.popeonline.co.uk

How about if there was no charge?

Surely someone must need a website?
    www.popeonline.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rotfil
    How about if there was no charge?
    Surely someone must need a website?
    OK... I need one. Can you redesign my PC Repair Service site? You don't need to do a lot of pages... just a homepage design and a subpage.

Please let me know if you're willing to take on the project. I'll give you a testimonial or my recommendation in return. Thanks!

------------------
    P.S. - Not sure if you're just designing a PSD template, coding it, etc... but if you do code it as well, I'd like it in html format.

Thanks!

If you know how to skin phpnuke then you could help me at www.urbanpk.com

Hi there,

Thanks for all your responses. I have had this message up for some time now, to get as many responces as possible (Some through eMail too). I would just like to thank you all. I will notify the winner (if you like) very shortly.

Thanks again
    James W Pope

W: http://www.popeonline.co.uk
    www.popeonline.co.uk