Thumbs up My 3 month empire-hosting VPS review

OK, lets start. We are about 3 months at empire-hosting.net on VPS (384 ram, 30 gb, 300gb bandwith).

First of all, sales support was great and answered on all out questions via msn. VPS setup was fast and thay assist us in moving site from old server.

Than comes the best, our site is runing 2-3 times faster than on old host.

VPS is fully managed, and we don't need to care about anything. Dale from support do all stuff like upgrades, security, maintainance etc. Thank you Dale.

About uptime. There were two downtimes coz of maintainance. One 5min and another 10min. Ofcourse before that we got mail about planed maintanance.

About site that we are hosting:
    -main site:
    80000 visits montly
    120gb transger
    -other sites on vps are small

If you need great managed server, wheere you don't want to think about your hosting that I think that empire-hosting is great for you.

I hope that in future things will be just like in this 3 month.

Yes I have to agree with you...I have been with this great provider for nearly 12 months..

Dale and staff, are always helpful...nothing is to much trouble for them..and they know there way around setting up speedy VPS"s...and server modules.

One of the best providers I have been with...

I have two VPS servers {384 Ram} with empire hosting, support issues are handled in a very professional way..and are also answered in a very short time frame.. servers are rock solid...and security hardened.

Mods I can supply URL's if requested.
    Last edited by Unix-Aussie.Host; 08-30-2006 at 10:34 AM.

My two favorite WHT customers thanks guys
    Lowest Host/Empire Technology LLC
    Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS servers, and Dedicated Servers
    24x7 Tech Support http://empire-hosting.net
    XEN Servers Now http://xenserversnow.com - Budget XEN VPS /

cool, I'll have to check you guys out if I continue to have problems with futurehosting no host is perfect of course, but wow better then my host.. I'm lucky if mine stays online for 24 hours straight..LOL I mean, I can do better then that at home.. hehe

I don't know, I am going to research my options though a bit closer before I decide anything right now.. two websites that have been online for 6 years, and down more often then there up, between over a dozen different hosting providers in that time, I'm very weary about switching anymoore no matter how bad my host is now, I get tired of switching and tired of being down more then I'm up...

two websites that have been online for 6 years, and down more often then there up,
    that's not good

As stated above we will help you move likely with little or no down time depending on how much involvement you let us have
    Lowest Host/Empire Technology LLC
    Offering Quality Shared, Reseller, VPS servers, and Dedicated Servers
    24x7 Tech Support http://empire-hosting.net
    XEN Servers Now http://xenserversnow.com - Budget XEN VPS /

Quote Originally Posted by bubazoo
    cool, I'll have to check you guys out if I continue to have problems with futurehosting no host is perfect of course, but wow better then my host.. I'm lucky if mine stays online for 24 hours straight..LOL I mean, I can do better then that at home.. hehe

I don't know, I am going to research my options though a bit closer before I decide anything right now.. two websites that have been online for 6 years, and down more often then there up, between over a dozen different hosting providers in that time, I'm very weary about switching anymoore no matter how bad my host is now, I get tired of switching and tired of being down more then I'm up...
    I have not heard anything bad about futurehosting {I have not tried this provider}

My VPS's at empire-hosting.net are running up todate server modules
    DA
    CentOS 4.4
    IMAP SSL
    Reverse DNS
    Apache 2.2.3
    Exim 4.63
    PHP 4.4.4
    MySQL 4.1.21
    SpamAssassin 3.1.5
    Clamantivirus

Out of all the providers {VPS}I contacted at WHT, empire-hosting was the only one who could set the server up to how I wanted it..

And a great job he had done...