DediCentral are again offering a great specification, excellent pricing and a guaranteed one hour setup after your payment has been confirmed. As with all our DediCentral servers, this server also includes our usual freebies including Clientexec & Cerberus Helpdesk. See below for details.
2x Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz Processor
2048MB (2GB) Memory
2x 80gb SATA Hard Drives
cPanel/WHM + Fantastico
10mbps Uplink Port + 2000gb Bandwidth
Located at SAVVIS
Cent OS 4.3 Operating System
5 IP's (more available) One Hour Setup
$199 per month with $0 setup
Add full server management for $30 per month Order now
Upgrades & alternative software can be installed (this will delay setup time). Please contact us to enquire about upgrades, OS changes or our available control panels.
Freebies with every server
All of our servers include these great freebies: Clientexec billing system - [www.clientexec.com] – supports cPanel account auto-creation! Cerberus Helpdesk – DediCentral is proud to be one of a few select companies which is able to offer you an unlimited user, unlimited team, and unlimited email license for Cerberus Helpdesk V3.0 Web GUI for the duration of your server [www.cerberusweb.com] $7.95 eNom Reseller – If you currently pay $8+ for your domains, you pay too much! A free eNom reseller is included with all servers, allowing you to register .com, .net and .org for just $7.95 per year!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we accept only PayPal for our dedicated servers. We are a PayPal verified business account and can accept credit card payments through PayPal as well. At this time, we do not accept direct credit card sales.
Q: How does the 'one hour setup' work?
Once your order is recieved, it first needs to be processed by our billing department. This usually takes no more than 30 minutes between 9am and 8pm (GMT+1). Once your order has been confirmed and fraud checks completed, we can then deploy your server within an hour. If you order outside of 9am to 8pm, your order may not be verified until the following morning.
Full Server Management Includes
Available for only $30 per month!
* 24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot
* Monitoring Stats - Access your monitoring stats online, in addition to our weekly uptime reports e-mailed to you!
* 1 - 6 Hour Response Time for Support Tickets
* 6 - 24 Hour Resolution Time for Support Tickets
* Unlimited Admin Work Time!!
* Backend Server Software Upgrades
* Kernel, Apache, PHP, Exim, CPanel, etc....
* WHM/CPanel Technical Issues
* 3rd Party Software Installation
* Fantastico, RVSkin, URCHIN, ZendOptimizer, GD, ImageMagick, etc....
* Initial Server Setup
* For new servers, we'll setup and configure the server completely from scratch to get the server ready for your use!
* Server Backup Restoration
* If your server requires a restore, we'll restore all of your backups returning your server back to normal.
* Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery
* If your server is crashed or hacked, we will determine the cause and rebuild your system from backups
System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like):
* System Security, Optimization and Hardening (performed upon your request as often as you would like)
* CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects and hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email
* RootKit Hunter - scanning tool to ensure your system does not have any backdoors or exploits
* Securing and Upgrading of SSH Server - increases security during ssh connections
* APF Firewall - the most commonly used policy based iptables firewall system
* Anti-DoS configuration for APF Firewall - helps mitigate denial of service type attacks
* BruteForceDetection - notifies you of numerous login authentication failures
* Log Analysis Software Installation - Emails are dispatched daily, the amount of detail in the emails can be changed on request
* System Integrity Monitor - 24x7 Internal Monitor that checks all services and restarts them if they are down
* SPRI - changes the priority of different processes in accordance to level of importance, hence increasing server performance
* Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP) - tweaks apache to perform better, and prevent unnecessary information from being easily seen
* MySQL optimization - increases performance of MySQL
* host.conf hardenening - prevent dns lookup poisoning & spoofing protection
* nsswitch.conf modification - secure and optimize DNS lookups
* sysctl.conf hardening - helps prevent TCP/IP stack from syn-flood attacks and other network abuses
* FTP Hardening - upgrade and secure your ftp software
* Removal of unused software - prevents exploits and wasted resources
* Removal of old logs - regain wasted space by deleting old archived logs
* Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection - prevents a user logged into a shell from consuming all the resources on the server
* Root Logger - logs and emails you everytime someone accesses root with the timestamp and their ip address
* MyTOP - tool for monitoring MySQL threads and processes
* MultiTail - view multiple log files simultaneously
* TMP Directory hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm) - helps prevents execution of malicious scripts
* Password Scanner - scans for easy to guess and common passwords
* Filemanager - allows you to edit system files through WHM in case SSH is inaccessible
* Firewall Admin - allows you to edit firewall allow & deny list and config through WHM