* Great PR4 Site, 3K+ Unique, IT Related, 14K+ Indexed Google Pages! Text/Button Links!

ZoomCities is an IT Community that offers Free cPanel Hosting. We are a very established, professional and stable Free Hosting Provider and we also have a wholesome and active IT Community! We have PR4 Sites in www.zoomcities.com and www.zoomcities.net even without the "www". Our Alexa Ranking is in the 70,000+ and we do get around 3,000+ Unique Genuine Visitors / mo and we have more than 14,000 Indexed Google Pages! We are also in the top 10 Google searches for the keyword "it community" next to MSDN and Computer World out of 9 Million results! ZoomCities is also predicted to be PR5 very soon in iWebtool! We are also destined to get more hits when we launch our new project called ZoomCities World next month!

Please visit our website for more info: http://www.zoomcities.com

What we are offering now is bottom text link and body 80x15 button link in the main page of ZoomCities.Com. The costs are as follow:

Footer Text Link - Sitewide Sponsor!
    $4.50 / month
    $12.50 / 3 months!

80x15 Button Link - Main Body Page
    $ 5.50 / month
    $15.00 / 3 months

Bold text link is also offered. If you are intersted and would like to boost your website traffic, linked to a PR4 site and 70K+ Alexa Ranking and be seen by our regular members and visitors please PM me with your name, email, your 2-worded anchor text and website details including URL.

Thanks!
    Zac Louie

<<Please see rules for signature setup>>

How much for that bold text link? I'm interested, I'd do a 3 month campaign.

Let me know, thanks!
    -Luke

Quote Originally Posted by LMC LuKe
    How much for that bold text link? I'm interested, I'd do a 3 month campaign.

Let me know, thanks!
    -Luke
    Thanks for your interest! Bold text link will be $15 for 3 months. If you're interested, please PM me your details.

Zac Louie
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>