Principal: Kevin Martin, Owner
Local Phone Number: (412)381-7247
Fax Number: (412)381-9997
Email Address: [email protected]
Membership Status: YES
Date Joined BBB: 12/20/1996
TOB Classification: Computers-Internet Services
Web Site URL(s):

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

BBB Membership

This company has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since December 1996. This means it supports the Bureau's services to the public and meets our membership standards.

Nature of Business

This company offers internet services.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has a satisfactory record with the Bureau. Any complaints processed by the Bureau in its three-year reporting period have been resolved. The number and type of complaints are not unusual for a company in this industry.

To have a Satisfactory Record with the Bureau, a company must be in business for at least 12 months, properly and promptly address matters referred to it by the Bureau, and be free from an unusual volume or pattern of complaints and law enforcement action involving its marketplace conduct. In addition, the Bureau must have a clear understanding of the company's business and no concerns about its industry.

Additional Addresses

Additional addresses for this company include 4100 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201.

Report as of: 6/10/2002