Thread: A few questions

A few questions

I'm curious about a few things.

1. What is needed when giving away a free email account to users who register, how would I automatically setup an account for them, and how would I keep every account seperate with an inbox, trash can and spam?

2. I've seen a lot of sites give you something like siteurl.com/YOURNAME, how would I go about doing this automatically when they register?

the providers

i think this type of functionality is provided by the company providing you the services itself so why should'nt you ask them ?

Quote Originally Posted by osteoarthitis
    i think this type of functionality is provided by the company providing you the services itself so why should'nt you ask them ?
    If you read the question (and not even carefully; a cursory glance would do), you would realize that this has nothing to do with the standard services offered by a hosting provider.

And even if it did, your post was useless. Don't you think the OP would be smart enough to go to their host first for any hosting-related issues???

I've noticed your posting pattern over the past few days. There are better ways to boost your post count than trolling

And fix your sig (and you spelled your name wrong too). Sheesh.