* Women tries teaching dog to drive, fails.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc....ap/index.html

BEIJING, China (AP) -- You can teach a dog new tricks -- but driving isn't one of them.

A woman in Hohhot, the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency reported Monday.

No injuries were reported although the vehicles involved were slightly damaged, Xinhua said.

The woman, identified only by her surname, Li, said her dog "was fond of crouching on the steering wheel and often watched her drive."

"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before crashing into an oncoming car."

Xinhua did not say what kind of dog or vehicles were involved but Li paid for repairs.

And here I was thinking only American women were stupid enough to let their dog stand in their lap while they drove.

I let my dog Foxy sit in my lap all the time when I drive. But she's a small pom. Not some big *** dog. Here's picture of her... she just broke her leg.

But shoot... I ain't that stupid to let her drive!

That women obviously had a few screws loose.
    Last edited by Frosty; 04-13-2007 at 02:28 PM.

i once saw a dog jump out of a women's drivers side window while she was driving. She was driving slow, but the dog just jumped out of the car, and hit the ground hard.

I don't like people who constantly carry around their dog like the dog is a purse.

Obviously that dog just needs a little more practice.

I constantly carry my dog around with me everywhere I go

Not quite sure why that would irritate you so much. She's small dog and yes I do bring her everywhere I go in my pet carrying bag. She loves it, why would I lower her quality of life her by keeping her coped up when it's fun to bring her with me.

What an iditic comment!
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-29-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    I constantly carry my dog around with me everywhere I go

Not quite sure why that would irritate you so much. She's small dog and yes I do bring her everywhere I go in my pet carrying bag. She loves it, why would I lower her quality of life her by keeping her coped up when it's fun to bring her with me.

What an iditic comment!
    What if your dog starts pissing on you while you're driving? Do you think you're going to continue driving normally?

Frosty
    try walking in your dog's shoes)))))

Quote Originally Posted by IvialisRyan
    Obviously that dog just needs a little more practice.
    Practice makes perfect
    What a stupid lady, but you never know if its gonna work till you have tried but not even I will try that.

@ Frosty : Nice dog Like my dog? (not really mine but looks cute )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30.jpg  
    Custom Cloud Solutions - innoix.com

ub3r,
    Yet another "intelligent" comment. My dog is fully housebroken.. it does NOT piss on me. Thank you.
    Have you ever heard of taking the dog out before taking it on a trip so it can go to the bathroom? Give me a break.

Supp,
    I'm not entirely sure what was the meaning of your comment was. My dog LOVES to come with me.

This thread is getting dumber by the second. I'm out. Not interested in carrying on such an idiotic conversation.

Bakie,
    If you posted a picture of a dog it didn't show up =)
    Last edited by Frosty; 08-29-2006 at 04:51 PM.

ub3r,

Yet another "intelligent" comment. My dog is fully housebroken.. it does NOT piss on me. Thank you.

Have you ever heard of taking the dog out before taking it on a trip so it can go to the bathroom? Give me a break.

Supp,

I'm not entirely sure what was the menaing o that comment. My dog LOVES to come with me.

This thread is getting dumber by the second. I'm out. Not interested in carrying on such an idiotic conversation.

Bakie,
    If you posteda picture of your dog it didn't show up =)
    Do you ever drive with the window down?

ub3r,

I'm not saying this to insult you... but is there something seriously wrong with you? No, I live in florida... I do not drive with the window down. Even if I did.... my dog would not jump nor fall out the window. I'm fully dis-interested in carrying on this unitelligent and pointless conversation with you.

If you wouldn't mind simply putting me on ignore. Thank you.

Bakie,
    If you posted a picture of a dog it didn't show up =)
    Should be there, I attatched it and I can see it, I guess you dont have "Show Images" ticked in your options (but then you shoudnt be able to see yours either?).

EDIT: Im backing out of this converstion now because I can see this potentially getting messy.

Bakie,

Are you sure your attachment is loaded... I'll check my settings... perhaps it's something on my end.

Frosty,

I might have done something wrong while uploading but I can see it fine.

Bakie, yes I can see it fine now as well. Not sure why it didnt show up earlier.

Frosty,

Thats good to know. I'm just wonder why it didnt work earler..? Well, its working now so doest matter.

You know, they invented the PM system just for this reason.