Hybrid View

JaguarPC Client Issues

Hi.

I'm a current client of JaguarPC. I purchased the Freedom Plan on the 18th of this month, and I'm fairly new with VPS' and how they work. I decided to go with them because the price seemed right and I heard some good things about them. However, up until now I've had to wait for DNS propegation, I've had periods of downtime, slow loading times, and the list goes on. I'm not trying to bash this site or its services... I'm just extremely frustrated.

I feel like a lot of the things I address are being ignored, and they're just trying to satisfy the customer (me) by saying something positive. I keep getting different people helping me, so it's hard to tell who to believe or who to go with. Is it just me? I shouldn't have to go through all this trouble should I? I mean... my sites aren't even that big, yet I'm having so many issues. I even have time when the CPU says 100%... then it jumps down to like 20%... 1%, etc.

I've lost a lot of traffic because of the above issues. I don't feel like my websites are performing at their best, because of this. I also feel like my expectations aren't being met, although I do appreciate their cooperation and patience with all of the support tickets I've had.

I just feel like I've had one too many problems!!! What do you guys suggest I do?

For DNS problems I can't say much. You can test at www.dnsstuff.com if dns is configured properly.

For slow loading if you have a web page or file that we can download? The urls from your signature load fine from my location.

I think I know what account this is and if thats correct the techs are working with you to indentify the slowdowns. There are some QoS alerts about you maxing memory if this is the account I think it is. We'e sorry if you feel youve had too many problems, it can happen sometime. I think the key to a good host though is knowing someone is there to help you get things like this fixed. It does happen though sometimes when people get into vps and under buy according to their needs. In the end though if you just not happy and want to move on, we definitely dont want to see that, but we will happily refund your invoice from the 18th and hope you consider us for future needs as you explore others.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

I really didn't mean to bash your services... I would like to stay with you guys, but at the same time, I would like to know what I need to do to improve my sites' performance.

Is there any way you can help me figure out any problems in my sites? I mean... even if I have to upgrade certain features, I'm fine with that. I'm just really frustrated. I want some answers, that's all.

Oh not a problem, I didnt take it as a bash or anything. We really cant do anything about it here in these forums but if you get with us on our forums or of course our own support system we can definitely help get this sorted.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com