I am in need of sales reps and/or affiliates to help me recruit clients for a new website, TechReferrals.com (http://www.techreferrals.com).

TechReferrals is an comprehensive online directory and yellow pages of computer related businesses and services.

The site is in need of sponsors. Placement on the site is for paid inclusion. The normal fee is $50 per year. I am willing to cut this cost for you to bring the site new clients. I will give you an "affiliate code" which can be used at the time of posting a listing. You or the customers will place the "affiliate code" in the coupon field and will get 50% off of the yearly fee. I will split the earnings with you.

$50 per year - 50% off = $25 (earnings)
You will get $12.50, just for that 1 referral

You even have more options of earning potential see (bottom page) here: http://www.techreferrals.com/account.php?action=post

I am looking for people with sales experience who are professional. Those who are willing and able to get leads on their own, even if that means calling companies from the local phone book. No SPAM or harassing solicitation. The clients and customers which you recruit should be professional established businesses within the United States, either large or small businesses. All fields are optional except company name, description, and category selection. Optional fields include company business address, website address, email address, business phone number, etc. You should have a sales pitch to recruit new business and be courteous to place the ad for the client, as well this will help you track your affiliate code, so you know how many ads were placed with your code. Though, you can trust me, as I will pay as promised for the amount of referrals I have logged.

Payments will be made via PayPal or if you prefer, by check via postal mail (US only). Payments will be processed and delivered between the 1st and 5th of each month. My goal is to have 1,000 clients in the directory within 30 days. And then 2,000 within 60 days. And 3,000 within 90 days. And so on...

I believe it can be done, if I reach the right people. I need anyone who believe they have the potential to make a sale on this. All listings must be in English, this site is primarily targeted for the U.S., call your local computer stores and get them to sign up.

If you are interested in becoming a TechReferrals sales rep or affiliate then please PM me so we can get started!

Thank you.