Question HostDepartment.com Opinions?

Has anyone here used HostDepartment.com. I am thinking about using them but I am a little on the fence bc they say they host a million websites but I can find no proof of such, does anyone out there have proof. They also offer unlimited evrerything which seems cool. Is that even possible?

Unlimited bandwidth + unlimited space = Run Away.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I would definitly not go with a host that is offering unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited diskspace, it shows a desperate strategy to win over business, but in the end will result in your account being canceled because you either used too much CPU, or your site was "slowing down other sites". Your best option is to analyze your needs and go with a host that best suits what your looking for, rather than hop on board with the first company to offer unlimited bandwidth.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

I'm just really wondering the factuality of this site, hosting over a million sites? Is there anyway to prove this is true or not true. I just don't think it's right for hosts to lie if this is a lie, which it does seem like it. Also, I noticed there little plan doesnt come with php, but the $5.95 plan does. Your right though, what does seem to good to be true probably is, I did find some reviews complaining of alot of downtime.

i am saying this from personal exp., They're server is very very slow, your site wont even load up properly so dont even think about hosting any files to download. The rest are very nice, good customer service.

Use the search button up to your right and type in hostdepartment.com...you will find out that they are not very good.
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)