Hybrid View

ROrder.net - What are your thoughts?

I acquired ROrder.net earlier this month. The design and website is rather old, but I think it looks good. Your feedback is much appreciated.
    Stephen Preissler
    Modern Advisors - A Certified Plesk Billing Reseller

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

The web site needs a make over. The top banner of the island looks completely out of place.

When I first saw the web site, I thought it was a vacation web site.

The website is pretty decent, but it could use a new look since it's just well..old...

Are you going to be continuing the current project and supporting modern bill v5?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I agree with both of you. I think a new design would be a good idea.

layer0,

I do plan on developing a script for v5, thanks for the inquiry.
    Stephen Preissler

We offer Plesk Billing Licenses, Configuration, Migrations, Consultation & Customization

I advise that too, the impression is definately not what its supposed to be (I assume), too much like some resort/tourist website.

You could do alot just by adding something instead of that header, it takes so much space that it really would look like a complete redesign

Just need to find a good designer...
    Stephen Preissler

How about some bug fixes for the current version?

1. Users cannot register the domain alone, the option does not exist even after enabling it in the settings.
    2. Transferring an .org domain, the form does not request an EPP code from the user.
    3. Domain transfers are set to monthly renewal instead of domain 1 year.

Those are the 3 major ones I have noticed

Ali,

This thread is directed for me to receive website feedback. I setup a thread earlier today for bugs such as what you have mentioned. Please refer the thread and if you have a bug to add to the list, please do so.

Thank you.
    Stephen Preissler