Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1

    beware of "JHServers - Servers ...."

    Three days ago, I have purchased a server from JHServers!

    his thread is :
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=542370

    it says:

    NO LONGER SLOW WITH SERVER SETUP TIMES...24-48 Hours On Every Server!
    As a result, This is the third day ... after my purchase and paypal payment;
    I have not received anything from this supplier!
    I have not get any notice from this supplier

    I have sent e-mail to all of their e-mail addresses, no reply ... at all.
    I have PM him three times, and I used "Request a read receipt for this message" and then it shows me that he had read my message, but he avoided to reply me .... less than a single word ....

    I do not what can i say for this,
    But I know he didn't do as what he promised, he is cheating on me!


    So, BEWARE of this Server supplier - JHServers

    I will wait for 2 more days, and i will keep update the issue! (I wish to hear what he is going to say about this, - his id at webhostingtalk forum is : JHServers!)

    After it, I will report it to Paypal, and I will report to Webhostingtalk moderators, we have to keep a reliable forum for all people who need servers.


    Thank you,
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    306
    have you pm him on this forum?
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,601
    On the top of their order form

    ALL SERVERS GENERALLY TAKE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS TO SETUP

    So I'm going to guess the weekend doesn't count so if its 24-48 hours it should turn up today
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by darkink
    have you pm him on this forum?
    As i said :

    I have sent e-mail to all of their e-mail addresses, no reply ... at all.
    I have PM him three times, and I used "Request a read receipt for this message" and then it shows me that he had read my message, but he avoided to reply me .... less than a single word ....
    PM him three times ....
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by a2b2
    On the top of their order form

    ALL SERVERS GENERALLY TAKE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS TO SETUP

    So I'm going to guess the weekend doesn't count so if its 24-48 hours it should turn up today

    I wish it will be as you said!
    then it means that in 2 hours, the server will be installed...
    thanx
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by chessming
    ALL SERVERS GENERALLY TAKE 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS TO SETUP
    This doesn't mean in 2 hours the server will be setup. This means in a normal circumstance (notice the word GENERALLY) the machine will be setup in the time shown there.

    Did you contact them prior to ordering the server?

    I'd say that server providers should watch out for customers like you who are quick to blow the wistle for no reason (rather then your warning of JHservers).

    To your defense, they should be more responsive to your inquiries however.
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Fleet Street
    Posts
    3,243
    To your defense, they should be more responsive to your inquiries however.
    If they don't have setup on the weekends, (which many companies don't), then it's understandable that they wouldn't want to reply to his dozens of messages. He stated himself he emailed them at least three times and PMed them another three times. I don't know about you, but customers that do this usually annoy me pretty badly - especially when it clearly states what's going on somewhere.
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nocebo
    If they don't have setup on the weekends, (which many companies don't), then it's understandable that they wouldn't want to reply to his dozens of messages. He stated himself he emailed them at least three times and PMed them another three times. I don't know about you, but customers that do this usually annoy me pretty badly - especially when it clearly states what's going on somewhere.
    I PM him due to the setup time is too long ....
    he said not longer than 48 hours
    but it has passed 3days = 3 x 24 hours ....

    what do you think of this? is this right thing to do to your customers?
    If you think it is the right thing, then you are bad for business.
    No one will trust you.

    I pm him, he did not answer me a single word!
    How bad is this kind of service? What can i expect to this kind of providers?

    I trusted the supplier, but he made me mad!
    I was buying his server due to his word of 24 - 48 hours setup, if you said it will be longer than 72 hours of setup time ... then i will not say anything to this!


    Thank you,
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    He is paying for something, atleast he has right to know whts going on, yeah if he hasnt read tht but the owners should atleast confirm him that it will take a bit time.
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    230
    I'm not sure PayPal would do anything as the last time I checked, the owner of JH Servers is underage and can't be held to any contract.
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,634
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seoul, Korea (London, UK)
    Posts
    1,672
    I'm sure server will turn up,

    NO LONGER SLOW WITH SERVER SETUP TIMES...24-48 Hours On Every Server!

    it's funny.
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by rob5
    I'm not sure PayPal would do anything as the last time I checked, the owner of JH Servers is underage and can't be held to any contract.
    underage, ............
    i see!

    wish it will be soon setup,
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by peruviantalk
    underage ? lol fill me in on that.
    He was under 18 the last time I looked into this, it might of been in 2005 or so. He could be 18 now. There was a huge thread a long time ago about him, you might want to try and search for it.
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,168
    Sir I will just refund your money for this server. It would probably have been setup today, but it is not worth having your business for a bargain server. We work on business days only, and you asked us within like 12 hours of ordering if your server was ready. You will have your refund within a few hours. Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    ok, if you say so!
    I PM you, and i was expected you to give me some info to my server ...
    but you did not say a single word to me,
    ...

    see you
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by JHServers
    Sir I will just refund your money for this server. It would probably have been setup today, but it is not worth having your business for a bargain server. We work on business days only, and you asked us within like 12 hours of ordering if your server was ready. You will have your refund within a few hours. Thank you.
    questions:

    why probably today?

    if he pmd you three times and you saw it how come you didnt at least update him that you work only business days?.

    so your saying low-end clients are not welcome into your company because its not worth your time? if so im sure there is a different type of levels you treat your customers huh.

    so because he asked you "if his server was ready" within 12 hours your going to refund him..? he was just ASKING if it was you could have told him it takes 24-48hrs within that time frame
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JHServers
    Sir I will just refund your money for this server. It would probably have been setup today, but it is not worth having your business for a bargain server. We work on business days only, and you asked us within like 12 hours of ordering if your server was ready. You will have your refund within a few hours. Thank you.
    Hi, dude!

    i got your words finally.

    if you think it will setup within another 24 hours,
    then i could still trust you!

    thank you and waiting for your reply
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by peruviantalk
    questions:

    why probably today?

    if he pmd you three times and you saw it how come you didnt at least update him that you work only business days?.

    so your saying low-end clients are not welcome into your company because its not worth your time? if so im sure there is a different type of levels you treat your customers huh.

    so because he asked you "if his server was ready" within 12 hours your going to refund him..? he was just ASKING if it was you could have told him it takes 24-48hrs within that time frame
    There are other reasons for why I said that. I didn't "want" to go into them but I suppose I will. Firstly, he signed up twice on our order form with two different e-mails, only paying with one of the accounts though. Second, his paypal account is a non-US unverified account which immediately forces us to be skeptical and wait a little bit of time to see if there is a dispute for the account (many many fraud issues with paypal). Not because of the non-US part, but because of the unverified part. Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Ok, he refund me!

    but this is not what i had expected.

    a bad experience ....

    thank you, guys ...!

    As a result of 3 days of waiting .... i return to my new point again ... it is kind of funny ... luckily i got my another server at http://www.pixelfxsolution.com/servers.php


    "i wish you all Good luck with your SERVERS! "
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    8,878
    Quote Originally Posted by chessming
    Ok, he refund me!

    but this is not what i had expected.

    a bad experience ....

    thank you, guys ...!
    Glad it's resolved.

    Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •