problem withmysql

I am trying to run this on my db:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Large Image Width (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', , 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 32, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Large Image Height (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', , 'The pixel height of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 35, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

How ever I keep getting this error:

INSERT INTO configuration( configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function )
    VALUES (
    '', 'Large Image Width (Pop-up)', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', , 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-specific size)', 4, 32, now( ) , now( ) , NULL , NULL
    );

MySQL said: Documentation
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 'The pixel width of large images (Pop-up)<br>(Use 0 for non-sp

What would be the correction for this?
    Thanks, Kevin

You have two comma's together, where as there should be a value in between (be it a NULL, or empty quotes, or a value.

It looks like you have 11 fields but 10 values.

yeah remove the double comma where the error is