publish from frontpage

i have designed a website on frontpage;
    do i need to get frontpage extensions in order to publish my website from front page or is it not needed.
    also if anyone could advise on a host; not too much space at reasonable price.
    many thanks

Your host will set up FP extensions for you, then you can just uploade your files.
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

Is not necesary needed, you can upload your site with a normal FTP client while you still can use Frontpage to design your site.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

If you are doing any work with frontpage I would definately recommend that you that you have FPE, because some of the features in frontpage use them.

As for installing them, some hosts will let you do it through their control panel, while others require a support ticket to be opened. Its something I would do a little research on -- a good control panel is nice to have.

cPanel is fairly easy to use with FrontPage Extensions, and all of the cPanel hosts offer this. You should have no problem, as it's included free...
    Kaumil P.

7. yeh you will need a hosting account with frontpage extensions installed in order to publish your site
    http://www.organicsolutions.eu - The Natural Way To Work Online.

Providing: Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Advertising, and more...

Cool

One tip: As stated almost all hosts offer FrontPage extensions that work through all current commercial versions (through FP 2003) so that shouldn't be hard. Most enable them by default if advertised but not all, so ask when you order if it's not clear.
    The tip:
    There is one caveat to the latest Windows or IE upgrades (may depend on your security settings) but for many people to use FrontPage publishing feature you must also place your web site in Internet Explorer's "trusted sites" zone. Don't ask me why but this has solved the "I can't use FP publishing" problem for all our clients who have had that problem. It must be something fairly recent though, we didn't start getting that "issue" until about a year ago (maybe less). We have a lot of FP customers and some never mentioned any problem but others have so I don't know if it's the FP version or the IE settings, just know what solves the problem
    New Idea Hosting NO Overselling-Business-Grade, Shared Only! New-In House Design Team.
    High Speed & Uptime; , DIY Pro-Site Builder-Daily Backups-Custom Plans, All Dual Xeon Quad Intel servers w/ ECC DDR3 RAM SCSI RAID minimums.
    We Concentrate on Shared Hosting ...doing one thing and doing it VERY well