Okay, so here's the deal, I've purchased a private cage at our datacenter for Imagepile.net servers, personal servers etc. However I have a abundance of unused rack space! So in that light I am willing to offer colocation/dedicated server hosting to the public for a very reduced cost compared to what you would have to pay if you went directly through the parent company:

Colocation Details:
each 1u Rackspace - $45
1-10Mbps - $40/Mbps
10-20Mbps - $35/Mbps
21+Mbps = custom pricing

Server Hosting Details:
Server rental - $50/mo minimum based on server specs, we would custom order/build whatever you want. (or contact us for setup fee pricing to knock this off)
Bandwidth is same as above
will do per GB traffic on server rental @ 13 cents per GB if desired.

Upstream carriers are Qwest and Limelight Networks

OC-48 from Qwest + OC-48 from Limelight

We also have connectivity from Time Warner(OC-12), Verizon Business(OC-48)(formerly MCI) and Xspedius Communications(OC-3) in the datacenter, however if you would like a cross connect with them you will need to order it through them at which you would only be responsible for rackspace payment to me.

Support will be via a ticket system or email, free remote hands and eyes, phone support is also available upon request. Just because we're not really a hosting company don't expect poor support, one of us is pretty much always in the datacenter.

If interested or you have questions please email [email protected] or post here.

Thank You.