Shedd Technologies International is currently in need of a professional, talented web developer. The ideal candidate will be well versed in Microsoft-based technologies like ASP.NET using SQL Server on the backend. (Please only apply if you have experience with these technologies - PHP/Perl/Ruby/etc. are not appropriate for this project!) The selected developer will work under the direction of a STI project manager and develop outsourced projects on a contract basis.

Only extremely talented developers willing to work closely with our project management team need apply. You will be adequately compensated for your work (yes, this means this will be a paid position). You must be willing to release transfer ALL rights to your completed work to my firm and work transparently with us on the projects. You must have an extremely professional demeanor, have excellent communication skills, and strictly respect deadlines. Fluent English language skills are required. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact us via the below methods.

This is an offsite position.

All interested developers should submit via email the following information:
  • Full Name
  • Contact Information (email, phone, etc.)
  • Availability
  • References, Past Sites, Client Comments
  • Basic Pricing Information
  • Resume

Past experience with reporting or business intelligence is a plus please mention this in your email.

Submit this information to [email protected] with subject "Development Position [WHT]". Only inquiries via email will be considered (i.e. replies to this post are not considered).

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Robert Shedd