[ Templates ] Coded at BIN, Hosting Offer at Bulk!

I'm here with a MySpace Website Starter Special! I've got four (4) designs, created in Photoshop 7, that I'm willing to sell for fair prices! MySpace resource sites have been making much in terms of popularity, income, etc!

Simple Design [Preview] BIN: $125 or Best offer!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

This design is simple, yes, but gives a nice environment to view directly what the visitor wants. It is also easy to code/integrate with other server applications. Full "Satisification" support given, coding service given for FREE if BIN is selected.

Complex/Simple Hybrid Design [Preview] BIN: $145 or Best offer!

Giving more texture and graphical appeal, this design makes browsing easy and enjoyable. It also gives ease to the buyer Full "Satisification" support given, coding service given for FREE if BIN is selected.

Artistic Design [Preview] BIN: $165 or Best offer!

Want a bigger look of the website? This Artistic desigh brings eye candy with good features to explore! It also gives ease to the buyer Full "Satisification" support given, coding service given for FREE if BIN is selected.

Complex/Artistic Design [Preview] BIN: $200 or Best offer!

You want a artistic design, but abit more complex? This design gives the eye candy with nice curves to big out complex detail of a reasonable sanction. It also gives ease to the buyer Full "Satisification" support given, coding service given for FREE if BIN is selected.

SPECIAL! BULK BIN OPTION!

Like all of them? Wanna save some cash and get some specials? Bulk BIN can do just that!

If Awarded BULK BIN WINNER ---------
    You get ALL templates, FREE slicing/coding services ON EACH ONE, and be the INSTANT WINNER of the sale! What else? The Bulk BIN Winner will also receive FREE 3 MONTHS WORTH OF WEB HOSTING ($90 value)!

4,000mb of Space
    100gb of Bandwidth
    cPanel Management
    Unmetered Features
    4 Addon/Parked Domains
    PHP4, PHP5, and MySQL 4.1.21
    FREE Access to DAILY Backups
    SSL Secure Access Available
    Fantastico Software Included
    Hourly Support Provided*
    Design Support Offered**

Price: FREE for 3 months!***
    Setup: $0.00
    (Provided by HybridDesigns.org)

* Hours are from 8am - 5pm or 5pm-8pm PST (-8 GMT). Support is still offered afterwards, but hourly is not guarenteed during after hours.
    ** Free "slight" design modification support is included with the hosting package, and thus, with the "Bulk Bin".
    *** You get the account setup and running once payment for the Bulk BIN is received. No payment needed, you get the three free months are ZERO charge. If you wish to continue the hosting account, it will be $30/month after the free time is used up.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, below.

Bulk BIN at $635
    Last edited by Otikeu; 08-28-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Remember, if you buy BIN, that means you are guarenteed the product!

Also, if any design is bought within the next 24 hours at BIN price, I'll give a 5% savings on the total! The Bulk BIN option (if chosen) will also give 5% savings, which will save you approx $31.57 off the actual price!

ONLY GOOD FOR 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST!

Nice templates, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Slothovan
    Nice templates, good luck.
    Thank you I'm just trying to get a quick sale, since I need the money for upcoming bills...

And because of so, I'm willing to be very accepting to "best offers", as long as they are reasonable. Depending on the best offer, I might als oconsider coding and/or free hosting services.