Which company has highest domain grabbing rate?

Hello,
    I have tried snapnames , pool to try to grab few domains but they both failed. I dont know where i can try my luck again ? Is there any other good backordering service out there which are actually good and worth trying?

Thanks
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Hi,

If you're really interested in a domain, you should try to grab it through both you mentioned (pool and snapnames), and also:

-ClubDrop (good results, although it has become expensive since TODAY)
    -Namewinner

Regards,

Kener

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    I have tried snapnames , pool to try to grab few domains but they both failed.
    There is not really 1 single useful "highest domain grabbing rate". It all comes down to how valuable that domain name is, to the endusers (more bids from everywhere), and to the backordering services (how they prioritize names within their own list), if not among other factors.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

I am using Enom's ClubDrop and Snapnames and I am pretty satisfied with results.
    Both have $60 minimum bid plus reg fee.
    DigiPun.ch
    An Awesome Digital Punch Clock
    Release date: October 1st

I think most registrars have their preferred 'auction-partners' and those have some priority getting dropped domain(s) from that particular registrar.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Please read this thread for more information on backordering domains. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=477474
    Signature Under Construction.

I have been lucky with snapnames