Exclamation Help: best hosting needed to host Dzoic Handshakes

hi, i need a good webhosting to host dzoic handshakes. I tried Bluehost and it gave so much cpu over usage error, and then i used siteground, and siteground wont allow permission level for files be 777. Can anyone suggest me a good site with bandwith of greater than 500gb and the space of at least 10 gb and i want cron commands too.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for my question even after read your request, but are you really going to use more than 500 GB per month of bandwidth?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

no...but it will better if its more than 300gb....but i wont be using them though, in case in the future maybe

I know that's pretty anoying that people try to tell you what you need, however, if you don't mind, let me give you a little advise.
    Why would you want to pay for something that you don't need now? why don't start with the plan that you need at this moment, and upgrade if its needed in the future?

My suggestion, if it does care, is to start with a plan that just fit your actual needs, looking if it in this host you can upgrade on the future in case that were needed. But do not start with a HUGE plan that you're not going to use.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

hi, i think dot5 hosting suits my needs, can anyone suggest me whether its a good hosting or not?

Some personal advice, only buy a little more bandwidth than you need. Those companies that sell a TB of bandwidth for a few bucks....well all I can say is you get what you pay for.

Good luck with your search.

*Double post*

Yes, you should begin with a smaller plan that suit your needs and if you need more resources you can upgrade your plan to another one, usually this operation wont have any extra charge.

Regards,
    www.hostingbug.co.uk - Hosting BUG - UK
    - WebHosting Services and Domain Name Registration -
    Sales Department::: sales@hostingbug.co.uk - 30 Day Money back guarantee + 24/7 support

can you guys suggest me a small and reliable hosting? some features i need for sure are: cron jobs, minimum of 5 gb and bandwidth >50gb

Hi guys, I found Lunarpages, they say the space is limited to 1 gb at first, but then we can upgrade upto 5 gb, and the bandwidth is 400bg/month, you guys think its a reasonable hosting?

Search around the forum, there's lots of reviews about Lunar pages.