Looking for a website design!

Ok I need a basic website designed modeled off of any one of the hosting sites. SL LT TP SM... any design would work.

What we need
    1) Basic layout and sub pages
    2) A set of dropdown menues to coustemize your server order
    3) 4 basic server pkgs to offer
    4) Intergrating a ticket system
    5) Linking it up with paypal payments pro

We are needing it done ASAP have allready tried 1 web dev and it dident workout.

We dont mind using a template if thats going to save us alot. as the last guy said he could do it for 250.00 US but thats with one of there designs. I am looking to get someone to get on this like yesterday. plz aim me at Fastmodz if you can start right away

Hey, I'm in the process of making one for sale later. If you'd like to see how far I've gotten, just PM me, and I'll send a screen shot.

We are very much interested in your project. We charge US$ 8 per hour. Please give the full description of the project (i.e we want to clarify that many subpages you need, need just design or you need to code it etc)so that we can give you the exact quote and time frame. We have well experienced team of programmers and designers to work to your satisfaction. We would like to work with your project. We assure to you that you will not be disappointed with the quality of our work if you award us the project.

Please find our sample websites at

Please find our webhosting websites at

Please find our design works at

Please find our web hosting template at

We will certainly provide our best service to you. We are ready to initiate this work right now. Please feel free to contact us on our 24/7 online customer assistance for your clarifications. We are eagerly looking forward to hear a positive reply.

Please feel free to contact at :
    YAHOO :
    [email protected]
    MSN : [email protected]
    AIM : steve gantssoft

Thanks and Regards,

ok thanx alot guys I have had 10+ contacts I am working with 2 as of now and to the rest Thanx for all your time I will deff keep a few on my contacts should I need any more work
    Thanx again

New York
    If this job doesn't work out please feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to do this for you. - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost