Reseller Server Spec's

Is there a way to tell what the specs of the server your reselling account is on? I want to go through Hostgator and it doesn't really say how fast the server is or anything. Where are the servers located? Am I missing something?

Hostgator is located at The Planet if im not wrong.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

3. The easiest way is to just ask them. I'm sure they would be more then willing to provide you with all the information.

At first you must ask these questions to hosting providers. After this you may search the reviews which made about them on WHT.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

There is a section in WHM that lists the server specification. The best way is to ask the web host

Click on "server information" on WHM..

But like everyone else has mentioned, just ask your host. I'm sure they will provide you with the specs...
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

You should ask HG for the current server specs where they put the latest reseller plans.

I am hosted on a server like :

Dual Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.40GHz (cache size: 512 KB each processor) with HT, 4G RAM, SCSI Disks Raid 1
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

The most accurate way is to get an account and install a few PHP scripts to tell you. Otherwise, you could always ask them.
    Kaumil P.