Anyone recommems an asp hosting?

what I want is :
    1. unlimited subdomains.
    2. ASPIMAGE/ASPJPEG components. If aspswf should be much more greate.
    3. At least 500MB MS SQL , at least 6 databases.
    4. At least 1GB web space, asp/asp.net
    5. host up to 6 websites,minimum 2 sites.
    6. No restriction for CDONTS/CDOSYS outgoing emails, or large numbers for outgoing Emaisl. We are not going to send unsolicited emails. But one of my sites is running like EBAY. Their buyers subscribe the products updated listings. It sends emails by CDOSYS/ CDONTS. Their members increase day by day. I have to make sure emails are delivered. All of the subscribing Emails are confirmed by members with un-subscribing link also.
    7. Price under USD$12/month, NO SETUP FEE.
    8. Less sites on one server.

Take a look in the offers section.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Thanks. I dont even know there is "offer" forum.
    seems too many advertisements. anybody recommemds a better reviews one?

3. At least 500MB MS SQL , at least 6 databases.
    7. Price under USD$12/month, NO SETUP FEE.
    I think these are mutually exclusive. MS Sql hosting ain't cheap, especially not for 6 databases and 500Mb.

You will probably not find a 500mb MS SQL with 6 databases....most hosts will not offer that much through there.

What do you need to store that takes up 500MB in 6 databases?!

The following are under $12/mo, have ASP/.NET, over 1GB of Data Storage, and "multiple domains". Some of the infomation may be a bit stale if the hosting webmaster hasn't updated the listing, but this info should provide you with at least a few leads. Good luck.

They are listed as follows:
    Plan Name, Company Name, $/mo, Data Storage, Data Transfer, OS

Economy, SaskTech Servers, $3.95, 5 GB, 250 GB, 500, Windows
    CravisHostOne, CRAVIS, $6.95, 3 GB, 50 GB, 20, Windows
    Basic, Easy CGI, $7.96, 3 GB, 50 GB, 50, Windows
    Windows Hosting Plus, Omnis Network, $8.95, 1 GB, 100 GB, 500, Windows
    Windows Pro, iPowerWeb, $9.95, 1 GB, 30 GB, 500, Windows
    Extreme Hosting, Catalog, $9.95, 1 GB, 40 GB, 1000, Unix
    Windows Basic, DiscountASP.NET, $10.00, 1 GB, 20 GB, 50, Windows
    CravisHostTwo, CRAVIS, $10.45, 5 GB, 75 GB, 50, Windows
    Finding options is easy. Making decisions... not always so.
    http://www.WebHostComp.com
    The Ultimate Web Hosting Search Engine

Do you have any experience with these companies?
    I believe one of the WHT rules is to have experience with a company before posting a recommendation

If the user wanted to find hosting companies, they could easilly search the many webhost directories or google. But they come here for recommendations from direct users

Quote Originally Posted by Yash-JH
    Do you have any experience with these companies?
    I believe one of the WHT rules is to have experience with a company before posting a recommendation

If the user wanted to find hosting companies, they could easilly search the many webhost directories or google. But they come here for recommendations from direct users

All PsychoBob is doing is listing companies with their specs. He is not publically recommending one company over the other nor is he publically praising and promoting one of these companies.

Originally, Stanx merely posted his requirements and all PsychoBob is doing is listing a number of companies that match his requirements.

Just because you're company isn't listed in the list that PsychoBob provided does not mean you can attack PsychoBob.

Quote Originally Posted by iration
    Just because you're company isn't listed in the list that PsychoBob provided does not mean you can attack PsychoBob.
    What?? What does this have to do with US?? There are thousands of companies out there and if our name or abcd's name doesn't come up in a list its of little concern to me. My point is what I made above.

He is simply generating a list of web hosts from his web hosting compare site and posting it here. Since when could members pop in random hosting companies with their prices from 3rd party sources with no relevant experience?
    Last edited by Yash-JH; 08-28-2006 at 11:42 PM.

This is a pointless argument, let him look through all those hosts......my company doesn't exist up there either. I'm not really worried because I offer something they don't and unfortunately thats the only way to stay ahead in this business.

I would search the forum, however if I had to recommend anyone i would sugest ixwebhosting.com, they are great as long as you don't use too processor intense scripts.

SaskTech Servers seems a reseller of godaddy