Email with no server side filtering

I hope someone can help me with this. I've worked my way through most of the relevant posts here but haven't found a solution so far.

I have been hosted by GoDaddy, Direct Nic and 1and1 in the past but have always ended up having problems where legitimate emails sent to me get bounced back to users due to them being listed on sorbs.net. None of the hosts offer the option to turn off this server side filtering.

This applies both to people I know (which I could avoid by whitelisting them if the host offered this service), but sometimes these are from potential customers whose email addresses I don't know in advance and I probably never hear from again when they get a bounce back.

I'm don't need a huge amount of space for a website, but I do need at least 3 email boxes and the ability to do catch-all email forwarding. The key thing is that they shouldn't filter my email unless I ask them to.

Can anyone offer any advice? I've find lots of hosts that seem to provide what I need but on speaking to their support people it always comes up that they filter through sorbs or other RBLs.

Thank you.

Peter.

Hi,

I'd go do a search for few new hosts and be sure to send them a sales email regarding your specific problem before signing up so you can double check that they're not not going to give you this problem.

Though there are a quite number of hosts using filtering options now a days.

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Can anyone offer any advice? I've find lots of hosts that seem to provide what I need but on speaking to their support people it always comes up that they filter through sorbs or other RBLs.
    I know there are some mail servers that will still filter the mail, but allow you to set your own scoring on each test. So for example, you could set all the RBLs to zero and that basically disables them.

Smartermail on Windows is one mail server that allows this. There will be others that do it as well, I just don't know any.

If you look at smaller hosts, it should be possible to get an email account with no inbound filtering (I would still want to do some level of filtering for out bound email if it was for someone I didn't know/trust)

With a dedicated IP address it'd be trivial to fast track incoming email past the filters.

-Jason
    Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price.
    DopeDomains.com - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Have decided to go for hostgator who tell me they can give me what I need plus they replied to my question within minutes rather than hours which swung it in their favour.