* Profitable Software Website for Sale!

It is with a heavy heart that I am looking to sell one of the software that I have spent countless hours on.

Why Am I Selling?
    Due to other projects consuming most of my time, as well as the desire to not see this project or the users become outdated and/or abandoned.

What Am I Selling?
    SMF MultiForums

Current Number of Users:

Total Income Since Launch (03/06):
    Around $1,190 (or about $198/month average)

Income After Fees

Around $1145 (or about $190/month average)

Screenshot with proof of income

What Will You Get?
    - Full Source Code to SMF MF
    - Domains: smfmultiforums.com, smf-mf.com, smfmf.com
    - Full smfmultiforums.com website (files, etc)
    - Database dump with SMF MF and users' information for you to import into your own copy of PHPAudit
    - Database dump with the SMF MF support forum posts to import into your copy of vB (Optional)
    - Everything stated above (except the domains, of course) snail-mailed to you on CD

What will I need?
    - A phpAudit License, if you do not want anyone to have to re-enter their license
    - Access to ionCube. If you do not currently own a copy of the standalone encoder, I believe using their online encoder is something like $0.10 per credit. You could of course use a different encoding system, or none at all.

Price?
    I'd like to start this out at $400. Buy It Now is $800.

When Will It End?
    Thursday, August 31st, 2006 at 1:00 am GMT (or 7:00 pm CDT (GMT -6))

Anything else to know?
    I will help the new owner with the transition as much as I can for the first week.

phpBB MultiForums is not included in this sale.

It's probably a good idea if you have a working knowledge of PHP, mySQL, and SMF I know this sounds like a no-brainer; however, I won't have the time to help the new owner add features, etc to SMF MF.

I much prefer Paypal for a smooth transaction, with payment in full. I am not interested in payments, or a cut of the profits.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me or post here.
    Last edited by P-nut; 08-29-2006 at 06:08 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

The Screenshot shows subscriptions ... is that 1yr subscriptions??? Also, am I to assume there is currently 22 Licenses / users of this? (you mentioned 23 -- however the screenshot shows 22)

I'll bid $400.00

Thanks,
    Robert
      0 Not allowed!

The Screenshot shows subscriptions ... is that 1yr subscriptions???
    Yes, currently the majority of licenses are 1 year subscriptions. There are also a couple of leased licenses that pay monthly.

Also, am I to assume there is currently 22 Licenses / users of this? (you mentioned 23 -- however the screenshot shows 22)
    Whoops, you're correct - I counted the top line as well. It is 22 users from Paypal. There are also a couple of users who paid via 2checkout; however, I wasn't able to get screenshots at the time I posted yesterday. I'll get those up sometime today, time permitting.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>
      0 Not allowed!

Hi, I have a few questions.

Is your product an add-on to another product or is it stand-alone. I am not familiar with Simple Machines Forums. Is that a free forum script? Is your product a wrapper around that script? If so, what is the licensing arrangement around distributing that forum?

Thank you
    PHP Shopping Cart Software Complete ecommece shopping cart solution (template driven).
    PHPCart.net Simple shopping cart script.
      0 Not allowed!

Is your product an add-on to another product or is it stand-alone.
    Sort of both. The entire codebase for the multi-forum part of it (setup, admin management, etc) was written separately from the SMF script. However, it does require using SMF to set up new forums.

I am not familiar with Simple Machines Forums. Is that a free forum script? Is your product a wrapper around that script?
    Yes, you can check out SMF at http://simplemachines.org.

I'm not sure that I'd classify SMF MF as a wrapper around SMF, although I can see that analogy working. Basically when a forum is set up/accessed, information from the database is used to access the proper tables and such for that forum.

If so, what is the licensing arrangement around distributing that forum?
    SMF does not allow their script to be redistributed by a third party; however, I was told that offering the service of modifying SMF to work with SMF MF was acceptable (this came from one of the SMF developers).
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>
      0 Not allowed!