Advertising Signup link:

I have two types of text links available;

1) Link under `sponsors' in the left column. This left column is shown on the main site pages (i.e. excluding the galleries + images), these include the public ones such as `news' and also the admin ones for logged in users (i.e. myfolders). In other words, on any page which uses this left column. These are not shown when paid members are logged in. Maximum of 10 links here. See for an example. $6 / month

2) Link in the footer of the free public galleries and the individual images from the free galleries (There are almost 7000 free galleries at the moment and this is growing daily). This is only for the galleries of free, not paid, members. Some of these galleries rank highly in the search engines for their content as users are encouraged to add titles and desriptions for each image. Maximum of 20 links here. See and for examples. $6 / month

There is a limit of 25 characters for the anchor text. We also allow (and would advise) some title text as well (hover over text - 50 character limit).

Sorry, but no links to adult, medical (pills etc) or gambling sites. Also, we will not accept links to sites which are either banned or under a penalty in the major search engines.

The cost is $6 / month for either or $10 / month for both. You can purchase up to 3 months at a time (discounts apply). Payment is by Paypal. You can signup at:

We are offering sitewide banner ads at the following rates:

25,000 impressions for $6 = $0.24 CPM
50,000 impressions for $10 = $0.20 CPM
100,000 impressions for $18 = $0.18 CPM

These are sitewide banner ads, but will not be shown to our premium users, nor will they appear on any of the galleries created by our premium users (as they pay for ad removal).

Please note that FileHigh has a strict policy regarding the suitability of banners placed on this site. Banners for adult, medical (pills etc), gambling and generally offensive sites will not be approved. Although animation may be used in banners, we will not accept any banners which are overly 'garish' (i.e. flashing green and pink). We will not accept banners for competitor sites (i.e. image and file hosting), and reserve the right to refuse any banner we feel inappropriate.

If you would like to purchase banners on our site, please either PM me or email [email protected]

Payment is by PayPal only.

We use phpAdsNew to serve banners on our site, you will be provided with a login to monitor performance. All banners on our site are setup not to be shown to the same user more than once every 30 seconds.