Dedicated Servers..

Hey all does anyone know anywhere to get a good server reseller with good support? I found a few so far but some dont look so good and some do Any replies will be helpful Thanks

Welcome To WHT JmZrlz!

What do you mean by good server reseller?

Can you be more specific of your needs so members can help you?

You can also check the advertising forums here and you can find more dedicated server offers there :-)

GoodLuck,
    Net

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

sorry for not being specific well basically i would like to start a dedicated server reseller but dont really know any reliable places there isnt really a specification netsonic.net/dedicatedreseller.php like that basically

JmZrlz,
    First off, welcome to WHT!

Now, there are alot of server providers out there that offer Reseller Agreements such as what you are looking. Have to warn you though I have seen some Resellers resell the servers.

Datacenter -> Reseller -> You -> Your Client

Always be sure to investigate and research the provider you decide to resell with to see if they really own the euqipment or are just reselling for a provider as it will save you alot of headaches down the road.
    Webby Enterprises LLC - AS63031
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida
    In the business since 1997!
    http://www.webbytech.net

I agree with webtech. It is one too many links in the chain if you go with someone that is allowing you to resell their servers when they are reselling from another provider.

but in fact i think there are still direct providers selling server at wht

I know of atleast 5 if not more still selling direct at WHT that have Reseller Agreements. Go search the Hosting Offers thread. They arent hard to find.
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated and Colo from Sunny Central Florida

check layeredtech, they are pretty good dealing with resellers.

We've tested them ourself

im checking layeredtech also found somethin strange fastservers.net/partnerships/reseller-program.html and layeredtech have the exact same text on their reseller page, whos copying?

I know for a fact that FastServers has a reseller deal and they are a good facility because we are colo'd in the same building as them in Cedar falls, IA. There network is very nice and would recommend them. ***We personally dont use FastServers but see there techs and guys in the DC al lthe time ***

hmm ok well i have 3 places in mind now ill contact them and look all the info up about the plans

I can't think of a single direct provider of dedicated servers that would not want you reselling. I think it's safe to assume that every provider you contact will be ok with you reselling.

Now selling BigVPS's!
    Jacksonville Colocation and dedicated servers by colo4jax
    We are *not* a reseller. We own our servers, switches, routers and racks.

Quote Originally Posted by tical
    I can't think of a single direct provider of dedicated servers that would not want you reselling. I think it's safe to assume that every provider you contact will be ok with you reselling.
    Well, I know 2 providers that do not reply if you ask them to resell their servers.

:-)

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx