Taxation and Corruption in NJ..

Apart from DC, is NJ the most corrupt state in the country?

I just got something in the mail last week, stating about 20 services that will now have either first time or more tax added too them.

If we could find some way to get rid of the corruption in NJ, maybe we can get some spending reorganization going and bring the prices of everything down in this state. But sadly, we'd have to get rid of ALL our exisitng politicians, laywers, federal judges and just about every other major government employee to do it.

Maybe someone should invent the peoples party. 3 average citizens from every county start an independant orginization that looks into government records, classified or not, and starts to weed out who is corrupt, and who isn't. if you are found guilty, mandatory jail time, or huge fine, and removed from office.

oh, and no more business men as govenors. Get an average Joe in there next time and see if we can do better..

Neil
    Check out Twelveoclock.net. And please check out our forums for fun Animation/Technology talk

Sounds pretty ruff there in jersey with all the corruption. Best of luck to the citizens to make some changes go to the polls and show them what you want.

What -- you never watched the Sopranos?
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil V
    Maybe someone should invent the peoples party.
    Neil,

Waiting on "someone" such as superman, NEO, or the Power Rangers never got anything done... get into the light and start something yourself. Sounds like you could make it happen!

I am behind you 100%, Brother!!!!!!!! Yea... feel the excitement!!!!

We will take Camden, Cherry Hill, Deptford, Atlantic City, and Dover. Then we will take NY, SC, CA, WA, TX… All the way to the White House. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hands in the air, hair all over the place]

Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hekwu
    Neil,

Waiting on "someone" such as superman, NEO, or the Power Rangers never got anything done... get into the light and start something yourself. Sounds like you could make it happen!

I am behind you 100%, Brother!!!!!!!! Yea... feel the excitement!!!!

We will take Camden, Cherry Hill, Deptford, Atlantic City, and Dover. Then we will take NY, SC, CA, WA, TX All the way to the White House. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hands in the air, hair all over the place]

...same except I ain't following nobody into Camden
    remy

Maybe Corzine should start putting some of his business friends in charge of running departments. The state needs more people who can run the state like a business. Hopefully Corzine will help fix the budget gap, and clamp down on spending, unlike the previous McGreevey and Whitman administrations.