Anyone tried AutoCool?

https://www.autocooltv.com/index.asp

Pretty much it's a solar panel with a fan on it that goes on your window and keeps the inside of your car cool. I'm thinking about it, cause 15$ isnt that much, but I'd rather not get it if it sucks/doesnt work/lets people break into my car easier.

What I am seeing is that all it does is suck the air out. Just roll down the window and it would do the same thing.

I don't think so. While it certainly isn't going to keep anything cool, it would definitely help. it's forcing the air out.

But I wouldn't put too terribly much faith in it.

Sun Control Films are more reliable.

Yes you get them in clear tint also [in case you dont like dark tints or the law forbids]

I have seen that before I think it wouldn't hurt anything for sure but looks like a gimmick to me. I think either way you go at it could help you reduce some of the temp but 150 degrees of it I doubt it. If you try it tell us how it goes though and I might buy one lol.

Yeah, I know someone that has one...never asked her if it worked though. For $15 I don't put much faith in it

I don't see how it'll work. All it does is move the air inside the car out of the car. This an area of low pressure inside the car, causing outside air to rush back into the car. If the fan was extremely high speed the very most it could do is make the temperature inside the car equal to the temperature outside the car. But since the fan is a tiny thing powered by a puny solar cell, it's probably a really slow speed. It'll do the same thing as rolling down your windows a tiny bit. By rolling down your windows, you let heated air inside the car escape, thus equalizing the temperature inside and outside the car. AceWeb was right on this one.