Thread: Offers Section

Offers Section

How many posting do we need to have access to post offers in the offers section? It still says I have no permissions.

Chris
    Christopher J Smallwood
    Gay-Owned Web Hosting with 10% Donated to Youth!
    VertuHost Web Hosting Solutions

Reading the rules helps a lot. Something you should do before even thinking about posting in the offers section

"You must be a member for, at least, seven (7) days before starting a thread."

Do you meet that criteria?
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Vertuhost, your sites down for me.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

Site works fine here. Vertuhost you have enough posts to start a thread in the offers section. Maybe you're a new member (as PixelManual said - younger than 7 days). You must have been quite active to make that number of posts in such short time Good luck
    Cheap web hosting
    Any CMS pre-installed
    Joomla Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by maiahost
    Site works fine here. Vertuhost you have enough posts to start a thread in the offers section. Maybe you're a new member (as PixelManual said - younger than 7 days). You must have been quite active to make that number of posts in such short time Good luck
    Works her now..

Looks like a resellerspanel website, seems it's becoming very popular, well so much for saying "hey, I run a web hosting business".
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

Quote Originally Posted by VertuHost
    How many posting do we need to have access to post offers in the offers section? It still says I have no permissions.

Chris
    And if you are posting a referral link tomorrow, it will be removed

In response to your messages... My host-tracker profile does not show my site as down at all (on the bottom left of my page)... That is strange. Yes, I am younger than seven days, so that's why. I've been posting a lot here to learn more from these forums. I have 18 years of business ownership/management experience (I started my first company at 16.), and I am an amazing coordinator of resources. I just moved into web hosting, and want to find my niche. So far, I've been very successful with the younger university crowd. Thanks for your help.

Chris
    Christopher J Smallwood

Offers Section

Does anybody know of any other good forums?
    Christopher J Smallwood

To clarify, I am looking for other forums with as much activity as this one. Most others I find have messages on the front page from days or months ago...
    Christopher J Smallwood

Quote Originally Posted by VertuHost
    To clarify, I am looking for other forums with as much activity as this one. Most others I find have messages on the front page from days or months ago...
    Unfortunately you won't find one. I like HostHideOut.com but it's not as busy as WHT.
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Thanks Rossman i'm going to check it out