Puerto Rico

Any online stores that ship via USPS ?

Do you know of any good online computer stores that can ship via USPS?
    The reason I ask is because I'm in Puerto Rico. Our mail system is the USPS, and shipping charges are the standard charges. For some reason for UPS and Fedex we fall under International territory, and the shipping gets VERY expensive.
    Most online stores (like newegg, which I like, bu has no USPS option) only seem to ship under these, so I find myself rarely ordering through them, I'd rather go to Compusa.
    I'm sure there must be a few online stores that ship via USPS, so if you had any experience with any of them, please let me know!

PS. for some other reason, amazon won't ship any electronic items at all to Puerto Rico, which I found kind of strange

Not many (if any) that I get stuff from do, but you might have good luck checking some larger ebay stores. Start at "Find Stores", then advanced search then narrow it to items available to: Puerto Rico

At least you will then have a list of stores that ship to you, then you can narrow it down to stores you want to shop at. The major ones also have their own website.