Calling all PowerVPS users!

I am 99% of the way to switching to PowerVPS, but I want to check out the speed of some of your websites hosted by PowerVPS. If you are on PowerVPS can you please post your website (if that's not permitted, just private message them to me). I want to browse around and check out the speed and some ping times of them.
    Thanks!

kaizentechnology.ca

Still working on this, so please dont critic my site - at least not yet :-)
    Three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population

Quote Originally Posted by kelownatech
    kaizentechnology.ca

Still working on this, so please dont critic my site - at least not yet :-)
    Actually, your site looks pretty nice IMHO.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Looks really good and even though it is just HTML, it still loads really quick.

Site looks fine by me...nice work also loads very quick in Australia

We have a VPS with PowerVPS and its been excellent service in 5 months that we have been with them..
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

I've just switched to PowerVPS for a week. The speed and customer service is the greatest among all host companies I've ever used.
    Highly recommended.

I've just ordered my package about 2 hours ago.. It feels good...

EyeLikeBandwidth you wont regret it. I can sleep at night with powervps

and thanks to those that didnt shoot down my site, I am more a network guy than a coder lol. I really appreciate the positive comments

Quote Originally Posted by EyeLikeBandwidth
    I've just ordered my package about 2 hours ago.. It feels good...

did you submit a coupon discount?

Another happy PowerVPS customer who can sleep soundly at night without waking up
    tanfwc
    Singapore Managed Colocation
    Singapore BGP Announcement

I've been using PowerVPS since the beginning of the year and had no issues. I currently host 8 sites including a friend's classic movie site and the server doesn't miss a beat.
    73's, Kim
    Everything happens for a reason I make up.

I've had a good experience with PowerVPS. One great example:

I was in Mexico for my brothers wedding. My VPS went down and I only had TV internet in the hotel room. So I couldn't really check out my VPS Panel to see if it was my issue.

It took about an hour (the TV net was absolute CRAP and hard to "click") to submit a ticket! I was sooo pissed at that TV. Anyway about 10 minutes after the ticket was sent, everything was back up and running.

Since then they have added "Enhanced Monitoring Service" which automatically sends a ticket to their support desk if hyperspin can't ping (etc) my sites. The next time I go to Mexico (SOOON I HOPE) I will have no worries about downtime.

I've had some recent downtime but was migrated within 4-5hrs. Besides that, gravy.

Currently we have ECSPortal.Com (main site) co-located on a PowerVPS VPS and we have been very happy with the results. Our main servers are housed in Staminus Data center so we needed an off-site location in case of an issue at the DC our users could still contact support. So far, we have been very pleased with PowerVPS.
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @ www.fiberpeer.com

I think you don't need to test them, you can read lots of messages that are related to them.
    PowerVPS has a great support