RackNine - Good?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had experience with rackNine..I recently found them through another site while browsing the internet and RackNine's Enterprise plan really caught my eye. T

The only problem now is that after several payed hosts I've been cautious of what I choose.

I was reading through their Hosting Legal Docs and found...

"
    Traffic in excess of 25,000 megabytes of throughput per calendar month will incur a surcharge of US$5.00 per 1000 megabytes rounded to the next highest thousand megabytes."

But doesnt the premium plan say 50 Gigs/Month? Please someone help me on this one.

Thanks.

TrueBart,

You likely saw that in our sample web hosting agreement. If you look closely you'll notice the agreement is for our Premium package which provides 25gb of bandwidth each month instead of 50gb.

Our bandwidth price is actually lower than that nowadays. We only charge in extreme cases and is now only $1.50-$2.50 per gb depending on your package size.

As for oppinions, I'll leave that to members of this site . Feel free to contact me though if you have questions.

Sincerely,

-Matt

Hey! Thanks for replying, Don't usually see staff from hosting companies on forums answering questions - Nice.