Reviews and advice appreciated...

http://www.clangrounds.net

I don't have all the pages done yet, but I am just checking to see intial thoughts of the site. I am looking to know whether my pricing is fair or too fair, how my wording is, what type of checkout system should I use, and general layout suggestions you may have to present.

Thank you for your time, it is appreciated...

Smile Nice Job

It has a nice and simple layout, nothing out of place...I had a friend who used to run a game server business, and his prices were the cheapest I'd ever seen, adn your prices are competitive with his, or maybe even lower. With the price that I know he rented his main serevr at, he was maing a good amount of money, and within a week had already had at least 10 potential buyers. I'm sure you'll do very well with your business. Good Luck!

Looks good, just one suggestion:

Make the links on the black bar at the bottom a lighter color so they are more readable.

The layout is really neat and clean, and the type of default temp I use, so I'm very used to it and can't put a bad mark to it whenever I see something similar.

Layout 7/10 Very clean but neat and professional. Above being this its also in its own ways too simple for some people.

Pricing 6/10 I suggest you bring you packages down abit. The prices are good but there are other companies out there that can beat your pricing range and packages. Altough, thumbs up on the $12 domain.

Wording 8/10 Your wording is fine. Nothing wrong with it although I do suggest putting in some 'high class' words to spice it up. Just need to stear your wording persaudiously in the support page now!

Checkout System Look around at some of the professional web hosting companies out there and get your ideas.

General Layout Suggestions I recommand changing the mouse on the main page. I don't like it and it kinda feels too simple and feable. Try inserting a picture of your server or hosting plans. (I'm sure I could help you out there if you contact me.)

Nice, Clean layout.
    Colors blend well.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

* But I like the mouse...

Heh, it's been a long weekend. I have been searching since Friday for that "perfect" front page image. I thought the mouse was a nice touch, but I already have had three people say they don't like it. I'll be grateful in whatever image you can provide me to suit the main page a little better. I'm looking for something nice and legal.

I cannot go under those prices too much because then I'd be losing money, I worked these figures over with a lot of gaming people and they thought they were great. I'm sure there are other companies that can beat my packages, there is always something bigger and better out there.

Finally, I made some changes to the Specials and Terms of Service pages. The TOS is used with permission from UKName services along with my own wording in there.

I'm glad to see at least I nailed the simple and clean look... :p

I'm not a master wit himages, but I may have enough time to make something for you...what woulld you want I could make a decent 3D art thing and I have a 3 megapixel digicam and photoshop if you wanted soemthing real...

Originally posted by Web Dzignz
    I'm not a master wit himages, but I may have enough time to make something for you...what woulld you want I could make a decent 3D art thing and I have a 3 megapixel digicam and photoshop if you wanted soemthing real...
    I guess that could work, but then it would have a background instead of being all white so it blends with the page. It doesn't have to be a mouse, I thought it was a good idea. But I guess I was wrong on that account.

I don't have any of that green photo bg cloth, but I think my friend has, and I could take pics of stuff at his house or something...if he lets me...otherwise I ca ntry to do something for you...get back to me

Good work, the only suggestion is to maybe make the top nav bar not as high. and also to center the text. It doesnt really matter much, nice and clean layout.

Question $30 for 2 images....

That's the rate Threeboy cut me for the new images, was it worth the price of not?

Are those the top bar and the side image...it is much better than the mouse, I would sa ythat it was worth it if you couldn't do it yourself...

Re: $30 for 2 images....

Originally posted by Rebel
    That's the rate Threeboy cut me for the new images, was it worth the price of not?
    Yeah I quess, because there amazing images. Although, if i have the software to do that I'd do it for free; I just think paying for images and logos is stupid, but I wouldn't say no if somebody was offering

Reviewed...

Site looks really nice. Nice colour scheme. Good luck with it!
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca