Another WHT question - login quirk

Today I saw someone mention the same issue I'm having, so figured I'd ask about it.

When logging in using either the small login at the upper right on the main forum page, or the full page one, it thanks me for logging in, then redirects me right back to the login page. It's actually only worked properly for me twice so far, right now, and a couple nights ago.

When this happens, trying over and over just results in the same thing. I can go back to the top WHT page and see my name in the currently active list, but the small loging form is still there in the upper right, and I cannot post, etc. I've had to use creative means to get in, i.e. having a new password mailed to me, following the links to reset the pwd, and bada bing, I'm in my profile settings and am logged in. I can then post and all that.

Again, my current login session I was able to get in no problem.

Anyone know what causes this?

Hmm...could it be a bad cookie? Have you tried deleting any WHT cookie(s) closing the browser and trying again?

I know that kept happening to me the other day, until I remembered to tick the 'Remember Me' box.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Bear - I haven't tried that, but I will if it happens again. Logging in again worked this time as well.

S.R. - I was trying that, but it didn't seem to help. I wonder if a cookie did however, cause some kind of conflict after I changed passwords. Seems to be good now though.

Thanks, peeps.