Advanced Posting Prob

Hi

I am having some probs right now when i go to advanced reply to a thread my page looks like this: http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whtvk1.gif

There is no smileys box at the right and i dont have a BB box icons inbetween then subject and message box, why is this?

Are you blocking java?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Do a hard resfresh (ctrl + f5), clear your cookies and cache and temporary internet files, and try again.

Alex

You appeared to have checked the box "Do Not Show Editor Toolbar", I have changed it to "Show Standard Editor Toolbar"

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    You appeared to have checked the box "Do Not Show Editor Toolbar", I have changed it to "Show Standard Editor Toolbar"
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse

Oh now i know how i fixed the problem before, had same screen with nothing on right :
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !