* Dedicated Servers & Colocation Special, < $50/mo

Hi guys and girls,

Well the time has come, and the second last batch of servers are ready to be sold, after this, there'll be another lot of 2-3 and that'll be that for our AMD XP1700+ servers, we will not be offering more for some time except for special orders which will likely be contract based, so get in while you can.

AMD XP1700+
    512mb RAM (asus motherboards, 3gb max)
    40 gig hdd
    10/100 NIC (3com)
    APC Access (remote reboot)

99.5% uptime guarantee
    300gb/mo Transfer
    up to 8 ip addresses

$150/mo, Free setup

you can order this at http://www.prioritycolocation.com/dedicated.shtml and put in "amd pack 1 wht special" in the comments section to get this special.

We're also going to be handing out a relatively limited number of colocation spaces with the following specs:

WHT Colo Special #1, 1u, 25gb, APC, 8 IP's, $40/mo
    WHT Colo Special #2, 2u, 50gb, APC, 8 IP's, $60/mo
    WHT Colo Special #3, Midtower, 50gb, APC, 8 IP's, $75/mo

If you'd like to order these, you can go to http://www.prioritycolocation.com/colocation.shtml and order colo pack 1, and put the WHT special you'd like in the comments below, i will keep this offer open for up to 1 month as i realise it takes people a lot more time to get colocation details sorted sometimes. This is perfect for anyone needing a low bandwidth server, wanting it in a secure facility with all the amenties, and looking for a deal.

We also have Pricing on CPanel/WHM at $65/mo, Ensim at $99 one time for 100 domains, and Plesk at $150 one time for 30 domains.

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know, and i thank everyone who has supported Priority Colocation thus far helping us maintain a high level of quality to all of our services. And to save anyone from asking, because someone does everytime, setup on all packages are within 24 hours of order/payment, in the issue of colocation, within 48 hours of receiving your equipment .

Regards,

Cost for an extra HD would be?

How about that same plan with 400GB transfer?

There are multiple plans listed, i would be willing to go as low as $0.35/gb for additional transfer (if you were referring to the 300gb, then you'd add $35 more for 400gb, if you were referring to one of the others, well you get the point).

What are overage charges? Would they be $0.35/GB also?

Where is your datacenter located?

Originally posted by mas3000
    What are overage charges? Would they be $0.35/GB also?
    No, Overages can be negotiated, but are regularly billed at $1.50 or $1.00/gb, depending on setup, but as i've said, are negotiable for this special.

And our Data Center is located in Miami, Florida, on 200SE First St.

nm

Originally posted by Synergy
    how about negotiating more IPs?
    Talk to me man, im in a good mood and am open to negotiations of resources within reason. I didn't post why i'm doing this little special in fear of ridicule, but here it is, i got a new acquarium and a new lizard (green anole to match the brown ones i caught down near our Data Center at pauls house), until that novelty wears off i'll be in a great mood for a good while . Now i want a little green lizard smiley , or a lizard cam (to put in the acquarium) heheh

Ded: Server

@porcupine

do you can get me quote for Ded. Server with 600GB transfer per Mo. with FreeBSD no webpanel.

Your Server are located by LayerOne in Miami ?

Andy

Re: Ded: Server

Originally posted by jaawi
    @porcupine

do you can get me quote for Ded. Server with 600GB transfer per Mo. with FreeBSD no webpanel.

Your Server are located by LayerOne in Miami ?

Andy
    No, our servers are on 200 SE First ST. which is not layer one, but in our private facility. We could provide you with the additional transfer for $110/mo more, and install FreeBSD 4.5 at no extra cost.

This would bring you to $260/mo, Free setup. We also have decent pricing on Plesk, and Ensim should you wish for a Non-CPanel alternative for FreeBSD (not sure if Ensim supports FreeBSD, never checked, but i know Plesk does).