I sell my spanish web hosting company (4 years in bussiness)

Well, I don't know if this it's interesting for someone on this forum, all my customers are spanish and need spanish support. In total the company have 33.000€/year income, with about 800 domains and the same number or web hosting plans.

If anyone it's interested, I'll post here the stats, thanks.
    Honesting.es honest european provider.

Could you please PM or email me with more info?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi,

I'm also interested. And yep, i'm spanish :)

Could you send me more info and what could be the deal? Thanks!

Well, here it is :

(ups! sorry for broke the rule, down it's automatic-translated-english version)

22/08/06 estos son los datos (precios sin IVA), teniendo en cuenta que en Agosto han caducado muchas cuentas que seguramente renueven los usuarios despistados en Septiembre.

PLANES ANUALES
    Mini : 118 x 25€ = 2950€
    Eco : 259 x 30€ = 7770€
    Estudiante : 33 x 59€ = 1947€
    Profesional : 60 x 95€ = 5700€
    Empresarial : 3 x 180€ = 540€
    Master : 5 x 300€ = 1500€
    TOTAL = 20.407€

PLANES MENSUALES
    5 Revendedor 50 x 30€ = 150€
    1 Revendedor 75 x 40€ = 40€
    1 Servidor Dedicado 195€
    TOTAL = 385€ X 12 = 4.620€

DOMINIOS / año
    840 genéricos x 9€ = 7560€
    59 territoriales .es x 10 = 590€
    TOTAL = 8.150€

TOTAL ANUAL = 20.407 + 4.620 + 8.150 = 33.177€

Todo está en 4 servidores dedicados, con un coste apróximado de 100€/mes, en total 400€/mes apróximadamente. El panel de control es cpanel, la gestión de pedidos, actualizaciones, etc, está en 2 partes: los viejos usuarios con una consulta web muy sencilla, y los nuevos o renovaciones con el sistema WHCMS

Llevamos funcionando 4 años, con clientes que renuevan sin problemas. Me interesa que os hagáis cargo de los clientes manteniendo por unos meses como mínimo los planes, y que déis un servicio bueno con un tiempo de respuesta de menos de 24h a ser posible. Yo puedo ayudar en el traspaso para hacerlo lo más cómodo posible, incluso podría ser 100% transparante para el cliente si usáis o migráis los sistemas.

-----------------------

22/08/06 these are the data (prices without IVA), considering that in August many accounts have expired that surely renew the confused users in September. ANNUAL PLANS Mini: 118 xs 25€ = 2950€ Echo: 259 xs 30€ = 7770€ Student: 33 xs 59€ = 1947€ Professional: 60 xs 95€ = 5700€ Enterprise: 3 xs 180€ = 540€ Masters: 5 xs 300€ = 1500€ TOTAL = 20.407€ MONTHLY PLANS 5 Remarketer 50 xs 30€ = 150€ 1 Remarketer 75 xs 40€ = 40€ 1 Dedicated Servant 195€ TOTAL = 385€ 12 XS = 4.620€ DOMINIONS/year 840 generic xs 9€ = 7560€ 59 territorial .es 10 xs = 590€ TOTAL = 8.150€ ANNUAL TOTAL = 20,407 + 4,620 + 8,150 = 33.177€ Everything is in 4 dedicated servants, with a cost approximated of 100€/mes, altogether 400€/mes approximately. The Control Panel is cpanel, the management of orders, updates, etc, is in 2 parts: the old users with a very simple consultation Web, and the new or renovations with system WHCMS We took working 4 years, with clients who renew without problems. He interests to me that you are done position of the clients maintaining by months like minimum the plans, and that déis a good service with a response time of less of 24h if possible. I can help in the crossing to make it most comfortable possible, she could even be 100% transparante for the client if you use or you migrate the systems.
    Last edited by pueblosnet; 08-23-2006 at 01:03 PM.

Nice, how much do you want for all? PM me if you don't want to post here :)

Well, I don't know what could be the price for all, but for what I see in the industry about 60% of the annual income it's the rule. I'm not sure about sell it, just checking if could be interesting.

Anyone interested in? more information needed?

About 20000 euro? Well, at the moment we are not ready for a such quantity of money. We have recently acquired a new pack of servers for our expansion and our account hasn't so many numbers as we'd wish.

If we can get a deal by other way (monthly payment, partnership or another type of deal) we'd be pleased :)

Tell me something if you are interested

Are you using 2checkout?

No, I only use money order/paypal, about 60% are paypal payments.

And for the price, I don't put one, I want to see the offers and then I'll decide, the price it's not the only thing to see

Sent you a PM

You might get a little more interest if you post a monthly breakdown.

Annual paying customers are viewed as a liability rather than assett, as you've had the money, but the new owner has to provide the service.

So knowing when the bulk of the 28k or annual accounts renews will help any potential purchaser
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Yes, I know, but here in Spain annually payment it's the most used, cards payments still produce panic on customers.

Hi, have you sold it in the end? We are a Spanish webhosting company and are interested in buying (if stil possible)

After I get some offers from well know companies in Spain, I dediced to continue with the business because If they offer so much, It's because Honesting it's a good project.

Only for the information for the WHT, at the end, the winner was one offer for 17.500€ in one payment, maybe in the future thanks for all the offers.

see you on the forum!