which registrar i will use ?

hello
    I was using www.stargateinc.com , but now they are charging $14 for transfer one domain and register one domain,
    I dont wana pay any extra fee or bulk fee and wana regiter domains when i need , i dont wana get bound for quantity, now stargateinc bounding for 2 domains if we need to get discount, but transter charges is still 14

plz recomend me any one good which charge about 8 to 10$ for one domain, and will not bound me for any quantity or any other fee, i need all my domains under one account, but plz remember godaddy is not working in Pakistan.

Well it's a bit more that your range, but I've had very good luck with 000domains.com. They are 13.50.

You can prob. find a enom reseller in that price range also (like me). With enom you also get url redirection, email aliases, DNS services. PM me if you want more info on eNom.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

stargate.com is only 10.00 for transfers.

NameCheap.com charges $8.88 US per year, they're a reseller for eNom.com, they have an easy to use interface for making changes to your domain, and they include a lot of features like domain name locking in that fee. The other day, after reading a lot of good stuff about NameCheap here, I transferred two domain names from 000domains.com to NameCheap with absolutely no problems.

My choice for a low-cost registrar is Namecheap. They're reliable, they're an enom reseller, good support, and one of the lowest prices on the market.

Ok i am now with namecheap.com
    thanks

i'm trying to transfer over to namecheap.com but when i click the transfer page it just takes me back to the home page .... is anyone else having problems

I got tranfer of one domain sucessfully

godaddy.com always worked well for me
    powerpipe.com is cheap but they're interface is bad

Does this 2-3-4 $ difference make such a big deal?

Originally posted by merlinxyz
    i'm trying to transfer over to namecheap.com but when i click the transfer page it just takes me back to the home page .... is anyone else having problems
    1. You must be a registered member there before you can transfer domains to there.

2. You must have cookies enabled for that site or your login won't "stick" when you move from screen to screen.