Talking the GREEEEEENEST site you'll ever see!

Hi I'm new here but I thought I'd give it a shot well my site is http://jermexpress.com please check it out and give me reviews, comments, suggestions, etc.. etc..

Thank you,

Thumbs up

Version 2 of your site is excellent, very busy though - but for an avid surfer like me it's kewl with a capital K. I like to see original design ideas and colour schemes, which yours has! Version 1 of your site gives me an empty directory!!!

Just popping back to take a look at your offerings.

Lee.
    Codrington-Marshall Enterprises
    Internet and I.T Solutions Provider
    www.cmenterprises.co.uk
    +44 (0)20 7544 8546

:)

hey JErm!

hehe, i guess you wandered over here from kelly's forums
    glad to see you here!

your site looks great, i can't wait to see version3!

btw, what font is that on the index page that says "version1, version2, version3 coming soon" ? i like the "squareness" of that font

cya
    john

Talking Thanks :p

Hey thanks John and Lee!

Lee> Hehe I hope you could find something that I could do for you at my site I'm trying to go into the webdesign business and I haven't had much luck with that..

John> The font is Squaresville.. I got it from a font site somewhere.. if you email me I could send you the zip and btw I didn't come here from Topaz I've actually been here a while but I never registered/posted before

Lightbulb

JErm, not sure what you had in mind - but I've got three pretty neat projects that are worth a creative thought or two.

Ghostchasers.net & .com
    Was going to create a small search engine with links to other ghost / paranormal web sites. I wanted a slimer (hey, green!!) type effect - something that wasn't too scary but had a nice ghosty feel to it.

free.www4u.co.uk
    Another search engine, but for free web stuff like free email, free web space, free graphics etc.. you know the type! I was looking for a techno / futuristic feel to the design.

mod-mania.com & co.uk / modmania.com & .co.uk
    Oh oh, another search engine, but this time for console modification links, i.e links for stuff on how to mod your own playstation, where to buy imported games (not copied games), maybe a few game review sites etc.. Looking again for a nice modern design, a games style maybe?

Anyway, these are three projects I was going to start myself sometime in the near future. I can't offer a lot for the work, maybe £75 per design - I'll take care of the php and mysql stuff. Although, I could promise you 15% of any profits made from the sites, either by selling them or banner advertising. Oh yes and of course, your name as the lead designer would be on the credits page!!

Is that what you meant? If not, maybe you could give it some thought anyway. I'm always willing to help talented web designers out, but as you can appreciate it's not always possible to pay top dollar at such an early stage !! I have added you to my designers list though, you are 2nd on the list!!

Lee.

Codrington-Marshall Enterprises
    Internet and I.T Solutions Provider
    www.cmenterprises.co.uk
    +44 (0)20 7544 8546

Cool

nice site :) keep it that way

Man,Im impressed.Very very nice work. Nice wallpapers BTW.

wooooowwww,great designs

wow Jerm,
    I'm a new in here and I want to say that
    you're site is very very impressed for me !
    I think you've talent in web design I like your style
    keep on movin'
    and guys out there, you must see this

Thanks Angel78, Jonah and InVitro!

Lee, thanks for the nice offers, but.. but of course I'll take them!! Hehehe.. Anyway, you have a LOT of portals man! Well I'm a little free these days so we can start anytime you're ready.. let's work on one at a time tho if that's ok with you.. I like to concentrate on a design before I jump into another

Email me and we'll talk more.. and thanks man, later!

Re: the GREEEEEENEST site you'll ever see!

Originally posted by JErm
    Hi I'm new here but I thought I'd give it a shot well my site is http://jermexpress.com please check it out and give me reviews, comments, suggestions, etc.. etc..
    Thank you,
    I totally dig the green atmospehere! Truly a great piece of work. You should try to build up your wallpaper and interface gallery. When you got a larger wallpaper/interface gallery going, you can start charging people for access to your content. With your excellent work, I'm sure you'll get plenty suscribers (navworks.i-us.com used to operate this way...sadly their gone).

Anyway, I definitely got the site bookmarked.

Thanks Adrian.. that's almost exactly what I have in mind for v3

I didn't know NavWorks was gone.. what happened? Well at least Stewart's still up right?

Thanks again,

JErm :p