* suggestion about windows reseller webhosting

Hello

does anyone knows about grabweb.net?

I just want to purchase one of the reseller services!
    What do you think about this company?

Thanks

I had a quick search on WHT, couldnt find any reviews, but hey no news aint bad news.

but for reseller hosting there max plan only includes 3GB disk space and thats $49.95 month. And offering Unlimited MSSQL aint a good idea, as MSSQL uses allot of CPU if its got to many databases, this could cause slowness to websites.

Apart from that i think they seem ok
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    I had a quick search on WHT, couldnt find any reviews, but hey no news aint bad news.

but for reseller hosting there max plan only includes 3GB disk space and thats $49.95 month. And offering Unlimited MSSQL aint a good idea, as MSSQL uses allot of CPU if its got to many databases, this could cause slowness to websites.

Apart from that i think they seem ok
    I second that....
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks

And offering Unlimited MSSQL aint a good idea, as MSSQL uses allot of CPU if its got to many databases, this could cause slowness to websites.
    Agreed, but, they arent really offering unlimited mssql

but for reseller hosting there max plan only includes 3GB disk space and thats $49.95 month
    So, they are limiting it to 3 GB max of mssql - but, thats pretty high. On first glance, 3 gigs of disk space for $49.95 is ok, but, if a few people on that server were all hosting large 3 gig MS SQL DB's, it could certainly slow things down for everyone else...
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    large 3 gig MS SQL DB's, it could certainly slow things down for everyone else...
    unless they have SQL DB's limited, i heard some hosts limit them to 15mb, how stupid's that lol. But best thing to do is ask the host if someone reads this and wonders.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    unless they have SQL DB's limited, i heard some hosts limit them to 15mb, how stupid's that lol. But best thing to do is ask the host if someone reads this and wonders.
    Are you for real.... limiting to 15MB of SQL DB..... this is crazy.... I can see a introductory web host doing this plan so you have to pay for an upgrade.
    Web Hosting Review - Real Reviews by Real People Submit your company and get a link to your site, Read Reviews GET YOUR Voice HEARD and REVIEW your HOST NOW!!! Check out our IT Blog Tips & Tricks

Hostony.com is a fairly good windows reseller
    Reliable + Fast Servers
    http://www.CollarHosting.com

I would hope they have some sort of limit of sql db's - though, 15 mb would be pretty low - lol

in my opinion, you have got to limit something with DB usage, and its either number of DB's or total allocation towards db space (which is how we do it) - not sure which way is better, but, I certainly (personal opinion here) - dont like to see "unlimited db"
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    I would hope they have some sort of limit of sql db's - though, 15 mb would be pretty low - lol

in my opinion, you have got to limit something with DB usage, and its either number of DB's or total allocation towards db space (which is how we do it) - not sure which way is better, but, I certainly (personal opinion here) - dont like to see "unlimited db"
    Cartika, we think alike, no one should offer Unlimited MS SQL Dbs, as its not exactly you could just install SQL over multiple servers to cluster it like MySQL, well you could but wouldn't be cheap, We also do SQL the same way as you by taking it out of hosting plan space, best way I.M.O.
    www.thehostingheroes.com