* enom reseller account

Hello,

Can anyone provide me a reseller account for enom which gives me ability to create another reseller account, further there should be no upfront or setup costs.

per domain cost to me should be less then 9$ /year

Thanks!

I can provide you a reseller account $8.15/yr per domain. No setup fees, etc. You can have your own sub-resellers. The minimum deposit is $100 (this is set by ENOM and the same for all resellers).

Please contact me on AIM (dside443) or by e-mail (david [ at ] versehost.com) for details.

Regards,
    David
    ## Trust the experts in reliable web solutions at http://www.versehost.com ##

Hello,

Thanks for the reply and info, but one reseller here is providing me the same thing i.e reseller account sub reseller etc with no setup , no 100$ deposit and ability to create sub reseller accounts & the price he's asking is 9.2$/year per domain

can anyone beat this ?!?!

To my knowledge, eNom requires a $100 deposit for ANY reseller account, regardless of who provides it.

Regards,
    David

Hello,

Thanks for the reply and info, but one reseller here is providing me the same thing i.e reseller account sub reseller etc with no setup , no 100$ deposit and ability to create sub reseller accounts & the price he's asking is 9.2$/year per domain

can anyone beat this ?!?!

Sorry for the double post

I'm not sure if you're reading my message or you're just posting the same message over and over again without even looking at these, but from what I know, ENOM requires ALL accounts to have a minimum refill of $100. Your reseller provider cannot override this for a real reseller account.

Regards,
    David

Originally posted by dside443
    I'm not sure if you're reading my message or you're just posting the same message over and over again without even looking at these, but from what I know, ENOM requires ALL accounts to have a minimum refill of $100. Your reseller provider cannot override this for a real reseller account.

Regards,
    David
    I'm not sure if your reading his post.

Originally posted by amadeus
    Sorry for the double post
    Sales Department
    [email protected]
    http://www.hostnox.com
    Hosting of the future, today.

dside443 i already have gone through your post and that is why i submitted the quote that i'v got from someone (i.e 9;20$ per domain with no setup & any advance deposit fee), and as far as double post is concerned it was done because i refreshed the page & thats why another post was submitted!

Cheers!

A minimum deposit of $100 is required for you to purchase domains through the cp or transfer domains in, etc. This is what dside443 is talking about.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Originally posted by dside443
    To my knowledge, eNom requires a $100 deposit for ANY reseller account, regardless of who provides it.

Regards,
    David
    If I'm not wrong, I think that the first deposit can be of $25, then, yes, you're right, you have to deposit from $100 at least.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thanks for the info, one more question you guys prefer registry rocket or the normal procedure

further if you buy reseller account from some other reseller & he/she terminates your account & let suppose you have 100$ balance already in it, then what will happen?

your money is lost? who gets the money enom or that reseller?

Originally posted by Jedito
    If I'm not wrong, I think that the first deposit can be of $25, then, yes, you're right, you have to deposit from $100 at least.
    No where does it offer a first deposit of $25. Minimum is $100 for the transaction.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken