Hello,

My name is Chris and I'm looking for a part time, prefferably evenings, and weekends support/customer service position.

I'm currently employed with Syris Technologies part time, but work has cut off there severly as the main administrator has more time to answer support requests.

I hold a full time position in Administration at Sound Strcutures Inc. I'm expiernced in dealing with customers in both realtime and through e-mail/written correspondence.

For support positions I would like to be paid per ticket, or alternativly a small decent dedicated server in exchange for my services. Which I have found to be a pretty decent deal for both myself and employer. A flat rate of pay for you, and on those months were service booms during specials you still get that flat rate.

I've been in the hosting business for about 5 years so I pretty much know how things tick, but I lack the financial capital to start my own hosting business at this time.

Feel free to contact me via e-mail at admin@northcentralonline.com or via private message

Thanks for your time,
Chris