I want that I become a reseller

Any company a beautiful advises me

Ontario, Canada
    okay, none of your posts are making anysense. I can tell English is not your native language but could you please enlighten me as to what you're trying to get accross?

btw, If you're learning english don't use translators like babelfish because they never work, because that's what I think you're doing. (who knows...)

Have a nice day,

PA, USA
    It's actually (probably) easy to understand what he is trying to say.

"He is looking for a reseller account, can anybody recommend a good company out here for this"

I am sorry that people are making fun of him because of his language barrier. It'sreally showing others how professional you actually are especially since it's not that hard to understand what he is looking for.

<<MOD NOTE: Post was removed>>

Back to topic, some companies you probably would like to take a look: Ventures Online, McHost,, Voxtreme, and there are many others I believe others can direct you to.

Last edited by Chicken; 06-08-2002 at 02:04 PM.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Maybe hes looking for a hosting compny which is run by beautiful people Seriously, I think FHDave has got it about right. I think hes looking for suggestions.