Thread: The cheek

The cheek

In response to:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...&postid=381427

This just goes to show what the world of hosting is coming to, people lying about having a server with us just to try and get some more sales.

Dont do it mate again in future ok?

(Thanks for promotion of us though = just dont give people crap service and blame us - cos believe you me - you arent with us and your disallusioned to think you are)

Intercept's thread may have been a promotion, but your reply certainly is not.

IMO, issues like this should be settled via PM or if a thread is posted it should be posted in the correct forum.

How do you know this person doesn't have a server with you? It seems to me 'Intercept' could be anyone!

I sent you a PM concering this. Great way to treat your customers BTW. Might not be one for much longer.

Ok - How do i know hes not a customer? SIMPLE - weve never sold an Athlon XP - we only sell durons and p3s

Originally posted by WoodShedd
    Intercept's thread may have been a promotion, but your reply certainly is not.

IMO, issues like this should be settled via PM or if a thread is posted it should be posted in the correct forum.
    And exactly what forum would you recommend?