VO New Dedicated Servers

What do you think of VO new dedicated servers ?

2. Not much bandwidth

512MB would also be nice as well w/o having to upgrade to the next plan.

50 Gig....

That 50GB might not get ya very out!

I think you people are to used to the 400 GB bandwidth deals. 50 GB is a fair amount of bandwidth! Especially for the quality service VO have been known to provide.

I'm glad I got my VO dedicated last year

Not every provider has to give >400 GB bandwidth with a server. Their servers start a $199 including 50 GB bandwidth, which is a great price for such high quality support & bandwidth.

VenturesOnline is a highly respected company, I've heard great things about them. Sure they are more expensive than Rackshack, but you will great server with top notch support and a high quality network.

Just my 2 cents

You guys have to remember... those are high quality servers from a high quality company. I am very impressed with VO's new offering. I mean, 1.26ghz p3 with 36gb scsi drive and 512mb ram for $269 ? that's a hell of a deal!!!

I would say, at least 75GB-100GB on those plans, 50GB is way too little, i mean you want some extra left over just in case

Very nice servers - remember they are SCSI ! and not the old ones! Prices are attractive I would say

Hey.. if you guys can run your servers within 50gigs a month.. more power to ya... but many sites use a lot more than that and wouldn't even be able to consider 50gigs.

If it fits your needs... be happy. We now have 5 servers (4 with 400gigs) and one unmetered, and rackshack and FDCServers have proven to be a nice solution for us.

You can't compare a server from Rackshack (no service, many complaints, most are low end servers) with a server from VO (very good service, happy customers).

you guys are indeed in another planet

those are great prices, and very good amounts of bandwidth, people need to make a distiction that not everybody is offering you the same deal as rackshack
    Carlos Rego
    OnApp CVO

The Cloud Engine

Aurora, CO
    Due to recommendations of VO, I'm now moving my coloc over there. Lucky for me, they are 200 feet from my place of work, and 5 miles from my house.

Their people are excelent,

Their facility is top notch,

And their bandwidth is great. And heck, it's 1/2 what I was paying at the coloc facility that drenched my server in AC Coil water.

I wish I could move there in sooner than 30 days *sniff sniff*

San Diego
    To everyone who thinks RS is now the standard and you can't believe everyone does not give away 400 GB servers.

Boo hoo. Gee, that BMW is too much. Goss, i wanted a bigger house. That restaurant burger is more then the $.49 McDonalds burger ......blah - blah - blah.

St. Louis, MO
    Those look like pretty nice deals, 50 GB is pretty ample.
    Mike @ 1-877-4-XIOLINK
    Advanced Managed Microsoft Hosting
    "Your data... always within reach"