MChost reseller forums

For you mchost clients.. how long did it take you to get access to their "private" reseller forum upon request? Did you request it in the forum or did you fill out a ticket? It has been over 72 hours since my initial request.. I have asked this exact question on their open forums but no one will answer me with a time-frame.. they basically just say, "they will get to you. be patient"

Thanks for any responses.

Access granted within a couple of days after requesting in the specific forum area. Full acceptance of account and verification of reseller status was required before access was granted.

we got access quick ... 24-48 hours maybe ... if it was longer i would have remembered ...

/edit/

that was 6 months ago tho ... things have gotten alot busier at MC since then i'm sure ;-)

/edit/

they need to add a form to the registration that also gives the new members access to the other forums automatically.. cuz that is just rediculous

Originally posted by Adamnzo
    they need to add a form to the registration that also gives the new members access to the other forums automatically.. cuz that is just rediculous
    Have you emailed him and made that suggestion? Marc is a smart chap and listens to suggestions. I'm sure a form of sorts is on the way. Isn't there a thread in their public access forum area where you ask for access to the locked up parts of their forum ?? Try -->
    http://forums.mchost.com/showthread....&threadid=9035

i suggest

its probably best to add you once the order is completed . I know if i was reselling with them , i would want access to know whats going and things of that nature . It should just be automatic to add them as a courtesy , and send the login details with the initial welcome email

Thats a little hard ...because we have no idea which forum username the client would like to use.
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

Originally posted by Kiwi
    Thats a little hard ...because we have no idea which forum username the client would like to use.
    It's not that hard at all.. If I'm not mistaken all you have to give vBulletin to sign up is a user name, and e-mail and a password. Shouldn't be too hard to add the Uname/password to your sign up script and have that info sent to vBulletin. Someone familliar with vBulletin could probably help with specifics.

Of course if this is going to further delay your moving us to the new datacenter and finishing VirtualCP then don't do it.

Would that really be a good idea, I mean would he want to give reseller access without making any checks?
    Last edited by grandad; 06-17-2002 at 03:01 PM.