Can't post in certain sections of forum.

I have read the posting rules and have met the requirments, but stll not able to post in the advertising section.
    Can anyone please help me out?

nevermind, I guess I got it fixed with a moderator.

You must make five (5) posts before allowed by the system to include an active hyperlinked URL or other vB code features in your posts. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.

You must make five (5) posts before utilizing the PM and system e-mail features. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.

also

You must have 10 (ten) posts and 7 (seven) days of membership before starting a thread within the advertising forums.
    WHT's Own Tekster

Do i have a "Technical Support" sign on my back?
    Listen To Tekster Radio!

Oh thats why i cannot post on advertising forum

Quote Originally Posted by Tekster
    You must ...

You must ...

also

You must ...
    And let's not forget . . .
    Forum Guidelines

All Promotions (Use of features and forum access) are automatically updated by a cron system that runs hourly. If you have completed a minimum restriction and have waited over an hour without being promoted, please open a help desk ticket.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I remember those good old days, but now i cannot post in those hidden areas .
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

almost most of the members here have passed these type of areas.