* How do you find M6.NET support ?

Hi everybody,

I dont think if I was unlucky or if support is really bad (because of untrained people). Since yesterday, my website is unusable, seems we have an sql error. I send 3 critical support query : they answered three times the site was working fine. I donkt know if i'm speaking too bad english, but when you check the url, you can see that there is a problem. And when i attach the error msg wich say there is a login sql problem, i think it's enough clear. For the moment i'm very very unhappy of their support. W8&C. I keep you in touch.

PS : our site was launched on Monday, you can imagine how angry i can be.... (dont click on the url, we received already hundred and hundred error message)
    Last edited by Bacillus; 06-07-2002 at 07:19 AM.

Get a new host

Any advice ?

Maybe ask them to move you to another server IF you want to stay with them

Post in hosting requests IF you want a new host

Site unusable.... They fixed one of the SQL pb , but i think they didnt have recreate the account... Our login fails.... I'm tired with writing support query...

finally fixed... It seems there is an unqualified personn. I wrote to an other member of the support query and the problem was finally fixed in a few minutes. And he answered us very quickly.