Review this please

Someone I know designed this.. he doesn't believe me when I say the swamp green is bad.

http://www.geocities.com/vuejar69/

Thumbs up Good work, keep it up

Good work dear, some of the links are not working. Little bit heavy site as well.

Cheers

Kash
    kashif_ahmed1@hotmail.com

I'm trying to convince him the colors are bad, don't say it's good fs

nice site...

I am not sure what you are trying to get out of this, do you just want us to tell you it is bad??

well I agree with you on the colors. The green does not work very well as a background.........but I would first look at document structure, layout, usability etc before worrying about that, as those need some strong consideration
    --

this is my site...i was just kiddign when i made that review...this is just a test because i wanted to show nadav the stuff so nothing on the site works...it is jus ta template for now, btu i ma starting to expand it...this is not the finished thing so it does not yet have content and check back there cuz ive updated it but only the "home" "about us" and "contact us" pages work right now so dont even judge the others...none of the pages are complete, either...i didnt want a forum posted here nadav is annoying ive spent only a few hours on the full site including the updated version and it is currently useless, as you said, so you really dont need to judge it on that...i never spent any tiem on the site you saw...

Originally posted by Web Dzignz
    this is my site...i was just kiddign when i made that review...this is just a test because i wanted to show nadav the stuff so nothing on the site works...it is jus ta template for now, btu i ma starting to expand it...this is not the finished thing so it does not yet have content and check back there cuz ive updated it but only the "home" "about us" and "contact us" pages work right now so dont even judge the others...none of the pages are complete, either...i didnt want a forum posted here nadav is annoying ive spent only a few hours on the full site including the updated version and it is currently useless, as you said, so you really dont need to judge it on that...i never spent any tiem on the site you saw...
    Oh fs, you asked me to post a link to it here because you weren't registered. Doesn't matter.

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
    Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
    http://www.geocities.com/vuejar69/
    Looks like you went over your 100 hits a month limit.

yeah...i noticed...and nadav i didnt ask you to post a review link i asked you if you wanted to see the site and after u said the colors sucked i asked what a good color would be...no one seems to have had any suggestions yet...

oh yeah, 2, please revisit the site i have redirected it all and it is linked and works...this is nowhere near complete i just started it yesterday...

sorry i meant 21 not 2...please revisit site and repost when u see ti works...i have had people who like the green bg anyway so im considering sticking with it...i have displayedmore of my 3d art on it mnow with more pages...

Not to be harsh or anything, but that site is terrible. I doubt anyone would purcahse design services, from a designer whose site is hosted at geocitites, whose email is ledzepplin696@hotmail.com, and whose site looks like that. I think you need to concentrate on professionalizing your website.

I know it is a prototype nadav just wanted to not have to dl it...