I can't ost on every forum

Why??? I can't post on all forum's just in some forums I don't have any especific reason to post
      0 Not allowed!

Sure http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php will tell you why.
      0 Not allowed!

No disrspect but that is not really helpful for us the member's. I have to work today, and Ie post like 6 post and 3 of them have being deleted.. That is just really boring.
      0 Not allowed!

Here's some help in case you haven't read the link

You must make five (5) posts before allowed by the system to include an active hyperlinked URL or other vB code features in your posts. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.

You must make five (5) posts before utilizing the PM and system e-mail features. If you choose to make meaningless posts to circumvent this restriction, your account will be disabled.

Also the advertising forums have rules too, namely:

You must have 10 (ten) posts and 7 (seven) days of membership before starting a thread within.
      0 Not allowed!

What about the forum where I can buy and sell templates? is it the same of advertiing?
      0 Not allowed!

Every forum listed under the "Advertising Forums" category is an advertising forum.

http://webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com
      0 Not allowed!